Chapter 15

After that kiss at the ball, the whole school about knew Nathan and Riley being together. She actually liked all the attention she got right now. She felt more confident of herself. Especially around Amanda. She finally thought that this year will be ok, and that she will be ok.

But then it was around Christmas.

The whole town was covered in snow since December 1st, and Christmas was only a few days away. Everybody began to decorate their houses and the town itself for the holiday, and the kids played in the snow.

Everyone had fun in the snow, until a mysterious car parked at the entrance to the town.

A tall, thin man with black hair and grey came out from the driver seat. From the front seat came out a blonde woman, shorter than the man and a little fat. From the back seat jumped out two children – a boy with black hair, and a girl with blonde hair, both around 10 years old.

"So this is LazyTown?" The girl asked.

"Yes, that's it." The man smiled.

"So, where are they?" the boy asked.

"Let's see, maybe they're here outside..." the man said and the four of them walked towards the town.

Robbie and Riley were sitting in their coats, watching Sportacus playing with the kids and teens as one.

"Ah, it's so fun that Christmas is just around the corner." Riley told her brother as breathed the cold air.

"I know. I really missed mom's cooking on Christmas." Robbie confessed.

They both laughed when Riley turned her head and noticed the man and his family.

"Oh my god, Robbie..." she pulled his arm so he will look. He turned his head too and couldn't believe his eyes. They looked at each other and nodded, then walked to this man.

They stood in front of him.

"Hello, Robbie." The man smiled at him.

"Hello... Dad."

"My, you two have really grown up." The man smiled again and came closer.

"Yeahhh... What are you doing here?" Robbie asked.

Sportacus stopped the game he was playing with the kids. He saw Riley and Robbie talking to some people he never met. He could Robbie's angry tone. He decided to come closer, with the kids and Riley's friends following him.

"Can't I just visit my son and daughter?" the man slightly laughed.

"Wait, aren't your son and daughter those little brats behind you?" Riley asked.

"Well... They are too..."

"No, they are. Just are." Riley demanded.

"Look –" the man sighed, but was cut off by someone else.

"Hey, Riley, I was wondering if you- Ross! What a nice surprise. And... Martha." Rachel came and asked.

"Ah, Rachel, good to see you again." The man – Ross – said.

"So, what are you guys doing here?" she asked.

"Well, we were on our way to the airport, to celebrate the holiday with Martha's family, and on the way to wish a Merry Christmas to my children. And of course let them meet their little brother and sister." He simply said.

"This is disgusting, Ross. Simply disgusting." Riley told him and left angry.

Sportacus went after her, as Nathan tried to defend her.