Chapter 8

Both Robbie and Riley enjoyed the movie and the quality time together. They watched "The Spy Next Door" starring Jackie Chan. For some reason, it was one of their favourite movies.

"You know, that bad Russian guy, Poldark? He really reminds of Sportakook somehow." Robbie commented when the movie ended.

"Really?" Riley rose a sceptical eyebrow.

"Yeah. I think it's the look." He said.

"Whatever." She said and was about leave when a paper-plane came through the tube a.k.a Robbie's door.

"What the hell is this?" Robbie asked.

Riley went and picked it up, and saw Sportacus' name on one of the wings.

"It's from Sportacus." She said quietly, then read the letter out loud:

"Dear Riley.

I hope that you're ok now and feeling better.

If you would like to meet me now, I'll be at the playground waiting for you.

I would like to hear you singing again, and if you'll meet me we can go back to the theatre.

Sincerely, Sportacus."

Riley became silent and went back to her room.

Robbie decided to check out the blue elf through his periscope in his liar. He saw him playing with the other kids and having fun with them. He remembered when he used to play a lot with Riley when she was just a little girl. What happened to that Robbie? Robbie of 10 years ago?

"Hey! Hey Stephanie! Over here!" Ziggy called her to throw him the ball.

They were all laughing and having fun until Stephanie changed the subject.

"Hey, Sportacus?" the pink haired girl asked and took a sip from her water bottle.

"What?"

"Have you seen Riley today?" she asked.

"Why are you asking?" he tried to sound innocent.

"She's just... Acting weird since she came here yesterday. Do you have any idea what can bother her? Why's she acting like that?"

"N-No, I have no idea..." he said and looked away.

But Stephanie had a feeling he knows something.

"Sportacus?" She looked at him, suspecting him.

"What?"

"What is it about her?" she demanded.

"Excuse me..?"

"I know you know something. Just tell us, you know you can count on us." She told him.

"Look, Stephanie," he sighed, "in this case I can't. It's very private. I'm sorry, but I can't tell you."

*****

Meanwhile, at Amanda & Arnold's pool in their mansion, Amanda, Arnold, Richard and Chelsea hung out and gossiped.

"...And then she was like 'no way!' and I was like 'uh, yeah!'" Amanda told Arnold, who was sitting next to her on the edge of the pool, and Chelsea, who was in the pool.

"Hey, guys! Check this out!" Richard called, and walked to them with his phone.

"I just find her on Facebook. You'll never guess what her last name is." He said and showed them her profile.

Amanda gasped and then laughed.

"ROTTEN?! She's Robbie's sister? Oh, god, that poor little kid! For a second I feel sorry for her." She said.

"And..?" Arnold asked.

"That second has passed." She grinned and then jumped into the water.

*****

Back at Robbie's liar, just sat in her room and played with her phone, when a notification from her Facebook app.

"4 new friend requests?" she wondered. She opened the app and saw the names – Amanda Goldstein, Arnold Goldstein, Richard Silverman and Chelsea Goldman. She just shook her head.

"Ignore and block, ignore and block, ignore and block, ignore and block. Done. Now they won't tease me at least in my virtual life." She told herself and was about to put her phone away when it began to ring.

She saw the word "Mom" on screen. She thought if she should answer, but eventually she did.

"Hello..?"

"Hey, sweetie! It's great to hear your voice again. I really miss you." Her mother, Rachel, told her.

"I miss you too." Riley smiled weakly.

"So Robbie told me you're starting to get along with the place. He told me that Sportacus guy. That's pretty funny that Robbie asked for his help, considering that he hate him." Rachel laughed a little.

"Yeah... Sportacus is a really great guy. Robbie literally hates him only for being active and playing sports, and generally being happy, do you even get how ridiculous he is?" Riley laughed too.

"Absolutely! Say, I heard from Robbie that you met, um... Some unpleasant people..."

"They have a name, mom! They called bullies." Riley "corrected" her.

"Yes... So, how mean they are? On a scale from 1 to Crystal, from your old school."