Chapter 3

Riley finally opened the door, but just a little bit. Robbie didn't say anything when he saw her, but in his mind he felt a huge relief that she didn't tried to kill herself, at least yet.

"WHAT?!" she asked him annoyed.

He took a deep breath and said "Show me your wrists."

"Excuse me?"

"Show me your wrists." He repeated slowly.

"Why?" she got even more annoyed.

He didn't answered and tried to take her wrists as she was holding tight the doorknob and the doorframe. When he finally grabbed her out of the room he saw that her wrists were bleeding a little. How could she cut that deep in this short time? He also noticed she was holding a sharp piece of glass. Did she bring it with her when she moved? She looked straight into his eyes. She wasn't crying anymore but few more teardrops fell from her eyes. She wasn't embarrassed to let her feelings out in front of her brother.

He let out a small sigh and said "Come on, let's get you bandages."

*****

He wrapped both of her wrists with long bandages, so if she will want to cut herself again, she will be troubled to reach her wrists. Riley noticed a black marker on the table, and walked up to it to take it. Robbie saw she was writing something on her left wrist, but he couldn't see what.

"What are you doing there?" he asked. She turned around and showed him she wrote the number "10" on her bandage.

"Why did you write the number "10"? Does it have something to do with the blue elf?" he asked worried. He didn't want her to become friends with him.

"You mean, Sportacus? No, why?" Riley didn't understand. What does it have to do with him? She met him just today.

"Um, never mind... But why did you write it?"

"It's my lucky number. Every time I cut myself, mom used write it on both of my wrists, because she knew it was my lucky number and it encouraged me. Since then, I'm writing it by myself on the left wrist only, because I'm right-handed." She explained.

"Oh... Well, that's nice." He smiled a weak smile at his little sister, and then stood up from his orange couch.

"Look, from now on you're not closing any door in this place, not even at night." He determined.

"Even if I need some privacy as changing clothes, showering and etc.?"

"Well..." he thought of that for second, realising she was right, "Ok, but just tell me first, so I won't be worried, alright?"

She nodded, and he bended a little to her level, and kissed her forehead but then she pulled him into a big hug.

"Help." She whispered in her ear, "Help me." She cried.

"You know I will."

*****

Later that afternoon, Robbie let his sister to take a nap (while the door of her room was opened, of course) and went out to look for Sportacus. Her lucky number was 10, and she needed help, it's like he was sent to her from above, like a real-life guardian angel. He walked all the way to LazyTown, and found the children in the park – without Sportacus. He walked up to them.

"Hello there, kiddies! How are you today?" he tried to be nice to them. He found it hard to be nice to children who weren't his sister.

"Robbie? Why are you being so nice?" Ziggy asked suspiciously.

"What? Can't I greet you nicely for once?"

"Robbie, what do you want?" Trixie asked him impatiently. Robbie breathed and got back to his normal self.

"I need to talk to Sportacus. This is really urgent." He told them in a serious voice.

"And why we should believe you? You're obviously want to trick him eating sugar again or something!" Pixel commented.

"I'm not lying! I swear it's about my sister! I need him to help her." Robbie begged to them.

"Guys, it sounds serious. Remember what Sportacus told us. We can't judge Robbie for some old actions when he wants to help his sister." Stephanie looked at her friends and then at Robbie. She could see her was desperate.

"He is over there, saving that kitten." She pointed at a tree that wasn't far away from them.

Robbie didn't say anything, he just rushed to that tree. Sportacus exactly got off the tree and saw Robbie standing in front of him, panting.

"Robbie, are you ok?" Sportacus asked him as he put the kitten down.

"Yes... Yes... I really... Need your help."

"You? Need my help?" Sportacus laughed at him. But then he stopped and saw Robbie staring at him. He understood he was serious.

"Wait... You're actually being serious about needing my help? Then why crystal didn't beep?"

"Because that's not your everyday saving."

Robbie then explained Sportacus his sister life story and why he thinks he could help her. Sportacus was absolutely horrified, but he agreed to help.

"Robbie, I'll be more than happy to help her."

"Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!" Robbie hugged him, with tears of joy in his eyes. He was glad that Sportacus agreed to help him. But then he realised he was actually hugging him, the one person he hated the most. He let go and said "It was a moment of weakness. Nobody should know about it!" and left back to his liar.

*****

At the evening, Robbie made dinner for both them. He woke Riley up from her long nap, but could clearly see she was still absolutely tired. For a change, Robbie made a normal dinner, and not a cake or something else unhealthy. Of course, it didn't include sportscandy, but other things he could eat. They were both silence during the meal, but when she didn't look, he smiled at her. She already looked better than how she came to town in the morning.

*****

When she put herself to bed, Robbie came to say goodnight.

"Robbie, I'm sorry for what I said to you today." Riley told him.

"It's ok, Riley. I forgive you." He smiled at her and kissed her goodnight.

"I love you." He heard Riley saying when he left her room.