Chapter 7

Riley didn't feel like playing to Sportacus anymore. She stood up and put the guitar back on its stand. Sportacus looked at her confused and stood up.

"What are you doing?" he asked her as she picked up her notebooks from the floor.

"Um, leaving."

"Why?"

"Because – those bi- kids took all the fun out of it. I can't play like that."

"Oh, come on, stay! For me?"

She pretended to think about it and then said "No!". She walked away, but Sportacus pulled her back.

"You're not leaving."

"Wait, are you kidnapping me?" she asked.

"Call it whatever you want. You can't just go because of what they have said." He explained to her.

"Maybe, but you can't make me stay!" she yelled at him and stormed out of the theatre.

*****

Riley sat on bench far away from the theatre. She wanted to be alone. She cried to herself. She heard the little kids playing in playground. She heard them laughing and talking. Why she couldn't have friends like that? She also heard a familiar song coming from their way. She stood up from the bench and walked slowly to their way. When she got a little closer to their area she ducked down behind a small wall and saw that they had a radio there, playing songs in the background. She heard it was "Human" by Cher Lloyd. She laid against the wall and listened to it. She really connected to the meaning of the song.

"'Human after all', why can't they see that?" she whispered and began to cry.

When the song finished, all the kids heard her crying.

"Where is it come from?" Trixie asked looking all around.

"I don't know..." Ziggy said, looked a little scared.

"I-I think it comes from other there..." Pixel pointed at one of the small walls.

The gang walked slowly over to the wall. They bent over and were surprised to find Riley on the other side. Stephanie jumped over the wall and sat next to the brunette girl.

"Riley, are you all right?" the pink haired girl asked concerned. Riley just nodded, took a deep breath and stopped crying.

"Yeah... I'm all right..." she replied, not even looking at Stephanie, and then she left.

"Riley, wait!" Stephanie called her, but Riley ignored her.

*****

Riley went back crying into the liar, and didn't noticed that Robbie was talking on the phone, but he did noticed her coming in.

"Yes. Yes, mo- oh, she just came in, wait, I'll call her. Riley! It's mom on the phone!" he called her out but she just glared at him with her red, puffy eyes from crying and then retired to her room.

"Um, mom, I'll call you later, something happened to Riley, bye." He quickly told her and hung up the phone and ran to Riley's room.

"Riley! Riley what happened?" he asked worried.

"Some stupid kids I met..." she started.

"And..?" he sat on her bed next to her.

"They began to tease me, and even pushed a skateboard in front of me to make me fall!" she explained through her tears.

Her brother hugged her tight and then pulled back. "Do you know their names?"

"I remember one of them, that blonde bitch, Amanda." She said in disgust.

"Oh, I know her. She is kind of a bitch..." he chuckled.

"Well, anyway, they even came to the theatre to tease me, but then they saw that Sportacus was there with and he scared them off. But I still left, I didn't feel like playing to him anymore. I don't want to take the risk."

"Did you play him at least something?"

"Yeah, I played 'El Pais de Nessie' of Paula Rojo. 'Desde Pequin, a hasta Londres...', you know it."

"Oh, right, yeah..." he laughed a little.

After a moment of silence, Robbie spoke up, "Hey, wanna watch a movie? I'll bring us snacks." He suggested and saw that she began to smile.

"Yeah, sure." She replied and they both got up from the bed and went out of the room.