Chapter 18

"LazyTown's 5th annual talent competition

Thursday, March 5th 16:00PM

At LazyTown's theatre"

These posters to promote the competition were all over the town.

Sportacus was posting them, while Stephanie was giving out flyers.

And Riley? Riley was all nervous.

She practiced all through the past two months, every day after school.

And Amanda? She only listened to her copy of Riley's song like twice. All she had to do is to learn how the music goes so she could dance to it.

But what happened at the day of the competition, none of them expected...

*****

Riley came over to Carolina so they could both think of what Riley should wear for the competition later that day.

"How about that dress from the Fall Ball?" Carolina asked.

"No, no, no! You heard the song, and I told you what it's going to be like, it doesn't fit," Riley refused.

"And how about that blue dress from Halloween?" Her friend asked again.

"You mean that dress of my Twitter Halloween costume, that I attached blue wings to it?" Riley rolled her eyes, and they both sighed.

"Wait a minute..." Caro said and went to her closet.

"What about this one?" she asked as she pulled out her old 80's pop singer costume from a couple of years ago, which a pink sparkly dress with silver strings.

"Oh my god, this is just PERFECT!" Riley's eyes widen.

"Great! It's from two years ago, but I think it can fit you," Carolina said.

"Thank you, Caro, it's going to be wonderful!" Riley hugged her friend.

*****

Meanwhile, Amanda was doing the same with Chelsea.

"Nope. Nope. Definitely nope," Amanda said as Chelsea was showing her dresses.

"Oh, come on, Amanda! There has to be a dress that you like!" Chelsea groaned.

"I'm sorry, but it looks I've got nothing to wear for the competition! And I have no time for shopping, since the competition is in 3 hours," Amanda cried.

"Yo, twin sister!" Arnold peaked his head behind the door.

"What do you want now, Arnie?"

"Mom said your package from Italy has just arrived," he said and closed the door.

"Of course. The package from Italy! I forgot about it!" Amanda and Chelsea rushed downstairs.

"Ohh, there it is!" Amanda opened the box and there it was – a black sparkling designer's dress, all the way from Italy.

"Oh, this is definitely what you're going to wear," Chelsea said.

*****

Everybody started to gather in the theatre hall of LazyTown.

"Hello, Sportacus!" Rachel greeted him.

"Why hello, Ms. Rotten. Are you excited to see Riley on stage today?" He asked her.

"Oh, absolutely! I've been waiting for years to see Riley getting over her stage fright, and it's finally happening. Thanks to you, of course..." Rachel said and made him blush.