Chapter 1 - Prologue

Riley came back from the mall from the city outside of LazyTown. All she wanted to do was to go to bed. She felt so sick because of herself. She wanted to throw up and go to sleep. She wanted to go to sleep, and then wake up and think it was all a bad dream.

"Hey, honey! You came just in time for dinner." Her mother, Rachel, greeted her from the kitchen.

"No thanks. I'm not hungry." She replied and went to her room.

Robbie and Rachel looked at each other. It was a very long time since Riley acted like that. What was wrong with her? Rachel rushed to her room.

"Riley, are you ok?" She asked worried.

"...Yeah. I just don't feel so well." She said, with her back to her mother.

"Really?" Rachel came closer and put her hand on Riley's forehead.

"Hmm, you don't have a fever... But maybe it's just a virus. Maybe I'll let stay at home tomorrow, just in case." She told her and kissed her forehead. She left Riley's room, closing the door behind.

"Well? What's wrong with her?" Robbie asked worried.

"She said she doesn't feel good. She doesn't seem to have a fever, but she will stay at home tomorrow, just in case." Rachel told him and sat next to him at the table.

*****

At night, Riley cried silently. Nobody heard her. Why did she let that happened? But what could she do? It happened too fast. She wished she had Sportacus there. What was so urgent for her to get that CD before it got to LazyTown's local store?

*****

At the morning, around 6:30am, Riley woke up and felt she needed to throw up, but this time for real. She just rushed to the toilet. Rachel woke up when she heard her.

"Oh my goodness, Riley!" she rushed to her daughter and held her hair back.

When Riley was done throwing up into the toilet, she began to cry. Rachel felt her forehead again. No fever.

"Oh, honey, you'll be ok. It's probably just a virus. I have to go in an hour, but I will let Sportacus know about your condition so he will be more aware if you will get worse. Now I suggest that you will take a nice, warm shower. It will relax you." Her mother told her and she nodded and headed to the bath tub.