Chapter 5 - Barbie Girl

School was finally over, and Riley was now one month pregnant. The news already spread around town and everybody knew. It was a little awkward, since LazyTown was a small, traditional town, and Riley's case was very rare for them. This also made her worried about the next months, when it will start showing. What the other LazyTowners will say?

*****

Riley was walking down the street with Carolina. They headed to the smoothie shop, when they met on their way Amanda and her gang.

"Hey, look, here's Mama Riley and Auntie Carolina. Are you going to buy some diapers?" Amanda teased and made her friends laugh.

"Hey, Amanda, um... You do know that I can beat you to the ground with one fist, right? My dad taught me some things through the years, and he has a black belt." Carolina threatened her.

"You do know I can sue you if you will do it, right?" Amanda replied in her snob-tone.

"But you know something funny? You're the whore of the class, but I'm the one who got pregnant not on purpose." Riley pointed out.

"Excuse me, a whore?!" Amanda asked shocked.

"Burn..." Richard whispered from behind.

"Oh, you're not a whore? You mean, this is just the way you dress every day, this your style? Oh, I'm so sorry!" Riley "apologized" and her and Carolina laughed and kept walking to the smoothie shop.

"Wow, you really made me laugh so hard!" Carolina said when they entered to the smoothie shop as she tried to catch her breathe.

"Oh god, I know! Like, who does she think she is?" Riley said, trying to catch her breathe too.

After having their orders, the two sat at one of the tables, and Carolina began to ask questions – What does she think the sex of the baby will be? What does she want it to be? Could she be its godmother? What will her father say?

"I don't know, I don't know, I don't know, I DON'T KNOW!! Seriously, these questions are freaking me out, Caro. You're not helping." She took a sip of her smoothie.

"Alright, sorry..."

"Anyway, all I want to know now is that my baby, he or she, what it is, is healthy. That's all that important." Riley said.

"Yes, and also that you've got everybody's support. Especially the baby's godmother." Carolina held her hand, and Riley rolled her eyes.

*****

Meanwhile, Sportacus was doing his morning exercises in his airship. Or at least he was trying. For the past month he couldn't stop thinking that it was his fault that Riley... was raped. That she got pregnant at 17 because of his fault. But then he made a decision – he will watch her 24/7. Or at least almost.

"Door!" he shouted and the airship's door opened.

He walked on the platform and grabbed his telescope. He saw Riley going out of the smoothie shop with Carolina, and decided to go down there... Just to say hello.

"Oh god, I wish we won't meet that blonde bitch on our way back." Carolina told her friend.

"Yeah, me too..." Riley said, and they were about to walk when Sportacus jumped in front of them.

"Sportacus!" the girls exclaimed together.

"Good morning girls! What are you doing here so early? It's around 9:30am and it's summer vacation." He joked.

"Well, we just came here to have some smoothies, as this is the purpose of the shop." Carolina sarcastically said.

"Oh, and... Did you have breakfast before, or..?" he asked Riley, trying not to sound suspicious.