ONE ⚡️ CHANGE

I don't own anything but original characters and my original plot

⚡️

Chapter 1 - Change

⚡️

"COME ON YOU CAN'T SAY I DON'T KNOW FASHION

"COME ON YOU CAN'T SAY I DON'T KNOW FASHION."

I laughed, walking into my living room. Lex had recently given me a phone and I was taking full advantage of the device. It was smaller and easier to bring around that my computer, but just as monitored. Even then, I had the villains wrapped around my dangerous finger.

Me getting what I wanted more often than not also could have had something to do with the fact that there were limited options in terms of entertaining myself. You can only arrange furniture so many times. I sat down on a loveseat positioned on the right wall. I switched my phone to my other ear so I could pull at a loose string on one of the armrests. I would just sew it back up later if I had to.

"I'm not saying that you don't know fashion Ivy," I laughed, switching my phone again, "It's just that I don't care a lot about fashion. It's confusing, and there's not anyone I'm really trying to impress here. Maybe now that I have a phone I can look at more outfits and understand. But I've worn purple and highlighter yellow together before."

"I still can't believe you wore those clothes together and still looked adorable," Ivy sighed. I giggled, shifting so my legs could hang off the side of the seat.

"You know you love me," I teased, throwing my head back. From my new position I could see the metal door and glass wall just in front of me.

The layout of my 'room' was a bit complicated, considering that it was like an apartment within another room. The front wall where the front door would be was glass, a metal door being the only thing connecting me to the outside world. On the right side of the door was my living room, and on the right my kitchen. Down the hall from that was a hallway holding two bathrooms and two bedrooms. One for me, and one for any villains that might be staying.

From the hallway that held the bedrooms was another hallway that led to my schooling and training facilities. There, there was a larger room that I trained in psychically, and a smaller room that was designed to model a classroom. Equipped with a desk, projector, and whiteboard.

"Anyways, I was thinking about coming to visit you soon. The Bat has been on the prowl more often lately so it'd be nice to be able to relax for a while. It's hard to plan anything when you're spending the majority of your time evading the bat."

I opened my mouth to answer Ivy, excited to see my motherly figure. But before I could get another word out, my body seized up with fear. My eyes strayed from the loose strand on the armrest, to the growing shadow at the entrance of my level.

"I don't see anything down here guys," I heard someone sigh faintly, not too far from my room. It could have been a worker, but Lex never let anyone down here besides people I knew well. It would have been a disaster for everyone involved if someone who worked for Lex Corp wandered down here on accident.