FOUR ⚡️ TRY HARD

I don't own anything except my original/own characters and my original plot.

⚡️

Chapter 4- Try Hard

⚡️

WEDNESDAY, THE DAY I WAS WAITING FOR WAS FINALLY HERE

WEDNESDAY, THE DAY I WAS WAITING FOR WAS FINALLY HERE. Taking Harley's- highly questionable- advice I put on the outfit Ivy got for me. It was a moment of weakness, one I soon recovered from and regretted, but I didn't have the time to worry about it. She was my best chance.

Even if my insecurities were setting in, I had to admit that I looked good. The skirt definitely showed some leg, but nothing completely out of my comfort zone. The shirt was comfortable, and I opted for some socks instead of the flats since I was at home.

"Sexy, smart, laugh at his jokes, feed his ego but don't," I whispered to myself as I did a few last-minute checks in the mirror. We had talked twice before, both of which went well. This would be fine.

"(Y/n)!" A voice called out. I took in another deep breath. I could do it. I could do it.

"Wally," I jogged into the living room, a wide grin on my face. There Wally was, in civvies, an excited expression on his face.

"Wow, you look... Wow," he breathed out when he saw me.

"You are so funny," I laughed fakely, sitting in front of the glass. On the inside I was cringing and screaming at myself. I had said four words to him and it already wasn't going well.

"Right. Anyway, I was thinking you could put your number into my phone. Or, well, you could tell me and I could put it in myself."

"I would love to," Wally pulled out his phone ready to type, "866-907-3235."

Wally sent a test text to my phone. I pulled it out at the buzz, making a quick contact name for him. Harley- Warehouse 7.

T was necessarily unique or fun, it even had Harley's name instead of him, but if the villains were to ever do a random check of my phone or were to just see me texting him for whatever reason, I needed them to think I was texting someone trusted.

"Smile," Wally stood and turned around, taking a picture of the two of us. I had a second to give a nice smile before the camera clicked and the picture popped up on the screen.

"Don't go showing your friends," I laughed awkwardly. Wally nodded in understanding, clicking a few more things on his phone before he put it back into his pocket.

"So what's hanging out with Harley Quinn like?" Wally sat down.

"Fun. We did a Disney marathon," I chuckled, thinking back to the hours we spent dancing before pigging out on half of the food in my fridge. When she left I texted Lex saying I needed more, "Lot of singing and dancing."