TWELVE ⚡️ BIRTHDAY KISS

I don't own anything except my original/own characters and my original plot.

⚡️

Chapter 12-Heroes and Villains

⚡️

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY WALLY!" We all yelled in unison

Wally grinned, speeding towards us. It was a small birthday party, with the team only, but we worked together earlier that day to get a cake- Wally's favorite part-, hang decorations, blow up balloons and find good music. It was a non-surprising surprise, inviting Wally over without telling him what we were doing for him.

"... eight, nine, ten!"

Wally let me go, and I stumbled dizzily. We were playing pin the ears on the Batman, a homemade superhero game made with press photos of Batman and Robin. Reaching out blindly, I stuck the ears on the poster. Laughter rang around me as I pulled my blindfold off.

The connected pair of ears was over Robin's eyes instead of on Batman's head. Batman without ears and Robin with ears for eyes was an incredibly comical picture. I laughed with the others, nearly falling over as I took a step back.

"You'd be a great Batman, Rob," I wiped tears from my eyes, plucking off the ears and holding out for Wally. Going to my tiptoes behind him I secured the blindfold over his eyes.

"One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten!"

Stepping back, I let Wally go when he stopped spinning. Wally took a step forward, turning his head to his right, then left. He didn't know where the poster was. Turning back to me, I choked back a laugh when he stuck the ears on my forehead. I was glad we used tape, not a tack.

"Well, you missed the poster," Artemis sassed, not bothering to hold back her laughter. Wally pulled the blindfold off and barked out a laugh when he saw my unamused expression.

"You'd make a good Batman too, (Y/n)," M'gann flew around me, snapping a picture with her phone.

"Gee, thanks," I said sarcastically.

"What do you want to do first, presents or cake?" Kaldur asked, his leader side shining through.

"Cake!" Wally was in the kitchen the moment the word left his lips.

"Why did I even ask?" Kaldur chuckled, a small smile pulling at his lips.

Within the short seconds it took to get to the kitchen Wally had already cut the cake and put slices on different plates for us. His was the biggest piece. Normally, we'd argue with him about how big his slice was, but seeing how it was his birthday, we had no choice but to go along with it.

"Let's skip the birthday song and eat, yeah?" Wally stabbed a fork into his cake.

"No, no, no. This is a tradition," Robin argued with a tone of finality. Wally groaned and sat down at the table, face in his hands.