SEVENTEEN ⚡️ GREECE

I don't own anything except my original/own characters and my original plot.

⚡️

Chapter 17 - Greece

⚡️

GREECE

GREECE.

Beautiful, mysterious, amazing, ancient. My first destination, our plan was that Greece would be my swim in the ocean. Not technically a deep swim either, just wading to get the feel.

Considering it was Greece I would be touching a sea, but it would still amazing, and was going to be close enough to an ocean that I could cross it off my list. With three down and seven to go, I was doing well.

I cautiously looked out the window of the plane, quickly averting my gaze and moving a seat away from the window. I had been going in between the middle seat, aisle seat, and the window seat since we took off, slowly working up nerve and losing it as soon as I saw how high up we were.

"I think I'm going to throw up," I warned, looking to Wally. He rolled his eyes. I'd been threatening that since hour one of the twelve hour flight.

"You've flown in the bio-ship before," he pointed out, reaching across the aisle to grab my hand.

"This is different," I groaned, squeezing his hand, "This is higher because we aren't invisible, and it isn't as smooth. Planes are death traps. Forget dying in the field, this is how I meet my end."

"Right, well, we're almost there. Another half hour I think. You've done great so far."

"At least I can cross it off the list and never do it again," I whispered to myself, slamming my head against the seat.

"What?"

"I said I can't wait to get off this plane," I lied. Wally hummed, turning back to his computer. He was doing his schoolwork, getting it done on the flight so he didn't have to worry about it after we landed.

~*~

"We'll be back here early tomorrow morning," one of the flight attendants told us, holding out our bags.

"Thank you," Wally smiled, I gave a nod, gulping in deep breaths of fresh air.

We walked down the steps of plane, being met with a car almost immediately.

"West and (L/n)?" The driver asked, like he didn't already know by the private jet.

"That's us," Wally confirmed. The driver took our luggage and put it in the trunk while we got in the car.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Nearly midnight," Wally reported, checking his phone. I sighed, leaning my head on his shoulder and closing my eyes.