TWENTY-ONE ⚡ DEATH

I don't own anything except my original/own characters and my original plot.

Comment if you like quotes or descriptions for the beginning better.

⚡️

Chapter 21 - Death

⚡️

4 months earlier - Night of (Y/n)'s leave

"AND THEN SUDDENLY , FOR NO APPEARENT REASON EVERYTHING STARTED TO FALL APART TOO QUICKLY TO FIX."

"She's gone," Wally reported sadly, speeding back to the team, "She isn't anywhere in the cave."

"Where did she go?" Artemis whispered to herself.

"This is my fault," Wally ran a hand through his hair, "I never should have yelled at her I should have...I should have listened, I should have helped!"

Wally slammed his fist down on the counter, causing a glass of untouched water to shake.

"Let's look through her room," Robin suggested, "Maybe she left behind some hint of where she went."

The team nodded silently, pushing themselves off of the walls and counters they were leaning on to take the short walk through the halls to the room that was (Y/n)'s.

The first thing they saw when they entered her room was splintered remains and ripped photos.

"This is her music box," Wally reported, picking up one of the wood pieces.

"ALICE, did you see anything?" M'gann asked after a few minutes of fruitless searching of her room. Besides the photos and the music box, there was nothing. The room remained silent, the AI not responding, "ALICE?"

"She's been deactivated," Robin mumbled, pulling her control panel off of the wall, "(Y/n) took every precaution."

"Hey Wally, didn't you get her more figurines than this?" Conner questioned, pointing at the figurines sitting on the dresser, there was one missing from the middle of the neat line.

"Yeah," Wally mumbled, "The London Eye."

"Why would she only take that one?" Kaldur wondered.

"Because it's where we..." Wally trailed off, swallowing loudly, "It was an important place."

"The things she bought from the trip are gone too," Artemis spoke up, breaking the silence, "Those are the only clothes that are."

"She's really gone," Wally sighed.

"We need to call in the league," Kaldur pointed out.

The team nodded solemnly, agreeing with their leader. Wally seemed hesitant, holding onto the hope that she just left to blow off some steam, and the things missing were just misplaced. But he knew, that she wasn't coming back.