NINETEEN ⚡️ ENGLAND

I don't own anything except my original/own characters and my original plot. Sorry for the late update, my internet went out.

⚡️

Chapter 19 - England

⚡️

ENGLAND

ENGLAND.

Home to the world's most proper people, or, what I knew it for, home of Sherlock Holmes.

England was one of the most popular countries in the world, what with Big Ben, and the Queen. What wasn't there to see in that country? Full of rich history and endless secrets, I was ready to discover them.

"We are now landing. It is thirty degrees Fahrenheit and is six thirty PM." Our pilot announced as he landed. I looked up from barf bag happily. I had been clutching it the entire flight, unsure if I would need it or not.

"You can put the bag down now," Wally slowly pried the paper from my hands, throwing it in the garbage. Luckily, Bruce had a pack on the plane, so I could afford to lose one.

"Thanks," I grabbed my luggage and trudged off the plane.

"So... last stop. Are you excited?" Wally asked after we discussed take off time with the crew. Waving at the driver we stepped into the car.

"Yeah," I sighed, looking out the window.

Wally pouted, leaning over to gauge my facial expression, "You don't seem excited."

"Oh, I am. Sorry. I just... this has all be so much fun and I don't want to leave it," I spoke truthfully. I wasn't just talking about the trip, I was talking about every second since I'd first laid eyes on Wally.

"Well, we'll have to make this last stop special," Wally smiling, chuckling nervously.

The car pulled up to the hotel, and we thanked our driver. We grabbed our bags and walked through the wide double doors.

"(L/n) and West," I told the desk clerk. She typed our names into her computer before handing each of us a key.

"Second floor, fifth room down," she instructed cheerily.

We stepped into the elevator and stood in silence. It was shocking, considering Wally had always been the chatty cathy of the team and there was so much to talk about.

Ding.

The doors opened, and we raced each other down the hallway, trying to trip each other - with and without powers- along the way. I flicked my wrist and shadows wrapped around Wally's ankles, locking him in place.

"Hey!" He yelled in offense, struggling to move.

"I win," I smirked, swiping my key card. I pushed open the door and left it open for Wally.