TWO ⚡️ HEROES AND VILLAINS

I don't own anything except my original/own characters and my original plot.

⚡️

Chapter 2- Heroes and Villains

⚡️

I JERKED AWAKE AND RUBBED MY EYES DROWSILY

I JERKED AWAKE AND RUBBED MY EYES DROWSILY. Lex was standing over my bed, worry spread obviously over his face. His hands were out like he had been shaking me. Letting out a loud groan, I flipped over and shoved my face into my pillow.

"(Y/n), the team of brats got into the building. Security footage shows some of them getting close to your level, Kid Flash even came out of the entrance. I was worried," He whisper shouted.

That got me up. I shot up into a sitting position, blinking slowly. I assumed that everything that had happened yesterday was some crazy dream, brought upon by some subconscious desire to have a real challenge. But here Lex was, standing in front of me and confirming I wasn't slowly losing my mind.

"None of them got into the room Dad," I mumbled, falling back into my pillows. The least I could do was try to keep the one friend I had that was my age, "Kid Flash must have turned around before he made it here."

"Just making sure. We'll have to look around and see where there's a hole in the security. Of course if they got in here, SASS would inform us. I love you my little shadow."

Smiling slightly, I pulled my blankets up around me higher. I closed my eyes for another few seconds, waiting for the gentle click of the door to signify that it closed. Once I was sure that Lex left I jumped out of bed, checking the time. It was already 7:30, so there was no point in staying in bed any longer.

"Hey SASS," I called out, waiting for my AI system to say good morning and report to me.

"Yes, Miss (Y/n)?" SASS's voice came from small speakers in the ceiling. They were installed everywhere in my home.

"Anything scheduled for today?" I asked, making my way to the bathroom.

"Nothing, it's Saturday Miss."

I stopped in the bathroom doorway, groaning and hitting my head against the door. I thought it was a weekday which was why I got up when I saw the time. I could have gone back to bed.

"Thanks SASS. Oh, do me a favor and don't tell anyone about Kid Flash coming to visit, alright? And delete any and all security footage of him."

"Yes (Y/n)."

Lex had given SASS- Safety And Security System- access to the entire building and created her so she could do anything I said. When he was busy, she was the one who taught me my lessons. Now, I was technically using her against him. From what I knew, teens usually went through rebellious phases; this was mine.