Problem Solved, For Now

Warning: Smut zoinks

It was about 10:30 pm when Rafael got home. We have been having a secret relationship behind everyone's back for about 2 months. For the past week, Rafael has been tracking a famous photographer for raping multiple young women. The thing is, none of the girls are willing to come forward due to their fame as models being from Mr Gilbert. It's pronounced douche-yer than you'd think. Anyways, he's been pretty stressed out and when he came in tonight he seemed especially pissy.
"Hey Rafi, how was your day?" I'm sitting at the kitchen table scrolling through the essay I've been doing for school.
He grunts as a reply and makes a beeline to the couch. He flops down and immediately pulls out a bunch of files.
"Babe?" I walk around the couch and sit next to him. "Are you okay?"
"Yea I'm fine, please just let me work." He sounds super angry and I don't want to just leave him.
"But-"
"Naomi please!" He glares at me and I get up and nearly run to the kitchen to avoid bursting out in tears in front of him. He's never yelled at me like that and the only time I've hear him yell in general was in court.
I start to put away dishes just to get my mind off things when I feel Rafael come up behind me. He wraps his arms around my waist and leans his head on mine. "I'm sorry Ana I am just extremely stressed and I didn't mean to-"
I turn around and look up at him, "I-it's fine I just," noticing how uncomfortable I suddenly am with how much taller than me he is, I look down at my feet. "I just want to be alone right now. Go work on your... stuff." I gently push him away and go into the bedroom, closing the door behind me.
Knock knock knock.
"Rafael, you don't have to apologize." I stood up off the bed and he opened the door. "Rafi..."
He grabs me by the waist and kisses me. I was ready to protest but he held me tight and I didn't want to challenge his strength. I wrap my arms around his neck and part my lips a bit. He accepts the invite and our tongues begin dancing together.
I pull away and look up at him, "Raf-"
"Naomi I'm sorry and I want to prove it to you, please, let me?" He looks at me lovingly. I shiver as he slides his hands up my back under my shirt pulling it off then pulling me back into a kiss.
He picks me up and sets me on the bed, laying on my back. He pulls off my sweatpants and pulls himself ontop of me, leaving a trail of kisses down my neck stopping for a few nips on my collar bone. I start breathing slightly heavier as he moves his kisses lower and lower, he stops at the line of my underwear. He looks up at me and I nod in approval.
He threw an arm over my stomach to keep me from squirming too much and starts kissing over my underwear. I giggle a little to keep myself from moaning. He starts to pull on my underwear when:
Knock knock knock.
Rafael laughs and I whine in protest as he gets up. "You stay in here, it might be somebody from SVU, okay?"
I nod and sit up, watching him leave. I hear the door open and Benson's voice.
I lay back and pull the blanket over myself and snuggle into a blanket burrito.
I wake up to Rafael whispering in my ear, "Annaaaaa, are you awake?"
I whine and roll over to look at him. "I'm tired," I yawn and rub my eye as he plants a kiss on my forehead.
"Okay okay, go back to sleep cariño. I'll be in the living room if you need me." I nod and he leaves.

-------

"You told Benson?!"
"I had to! She heard you snoring!"
I nearly hurled a lamp at Rafael, he was just sitting there like it was nothing, what if Benson told Sonny? He'd never forgive me.
"Rafael, do you not realize how mad Sonny would be if he found out that I was in a relationship with a guy who he thought was letting me shadow him and is more than 15 years older than me?!" I stood in front of him with my arms crossed.
He stood up and looked me in the eyes, he looked strangely calm and bit his bottom lip. "Bedroom, now."
My face started to burn and I could barely form any words, "R-right now? wha-" Before I could finish, he grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me into the bedroom.
"Rafael I seriously cannot believe you." I turned and tried to walk out the bedroom but he regained his strong grip on my wrist and turned me around.
"Naomi, you're overeacting and I don't want you to think I'll allow that." He grinned at me and his words made me shiver. He was super serious, and I liked it.
"Rafa-" He put his finger to my mouth and raised an eyebrow quizzically. I nodded a little to let him know it was ok. This ADA will be the death of me.

-------

We're walking up the steps to the court house. Well, Rafael is, I'm sorta running up them to try to catch up wity him.
"So I get to actually sit and watch you during a trial?" I smile and try to catch my breath as he turns around.
"Well if I knew you'd get this excited about it I would've told you sooner, try not to freak out in from of the judge or jury?" He ruffles my hair a little bit.
I try to wipe the goofy smile off my face as we walk up and Rafael exchanges a few words with Lieutenant Benson. Sonny and I talk a little bit about things Rafael has taught me. Don't call him Rafael, call him Barba, jeez. This will be fun.