Fair Enough

Warning: Abuse

Naomi's POV
I managed to clean myself up in the bathroom that was joined to the room. There was aspirin in the medicine cabinet behind the bathroom mirror, thank god. I scoured the place for an exit but like the man said, there was none.
I found a pair of sweatpants in the dresser and put them on to free myself from the torn up dress I had on. All I had on was my bra and sweatpants but it was better than nothing. I was in the bathroom washing my face when I heard the door open.
"Where's that niñi bonita Rafael loaned me?" I hear the door shut and lock again.
I step out of the bathroom and see him sitting on the bed, "I-I assume you mean me?"
He stands and gets uncomfortably close to me, "ah yes, you señorita." He puts his hand around my waist and pulls me towards him.
"Why am I here?" I try to sound calm because between my awkwardness and nervousness, I was the easiest target ever.
He puts a hand under my chin and pushes my head up to an angle, "That boyfriend of yours didn't tell you? He gave a friend of mine his address. Not many people like him, in case you haven't noticed."
I rack my brain for something to say as he stares down at me like I'm his prey. "Who are you?" It comes out more as a squeak than question.
"Nevada, but you'll call me sir." His lips pulled up into a devious smile and my stomach churned.
I pull away and He lets me, going back to sit on the bed and watching me.
"D-Do you have a shirt?"
He shrugs, "You want mine?" I cross my arms around my stomach in an attempt to cover myself. He pats the bed next to him and smiles, "sit."
I comply and look down at my feet, sitting a foot or so away from him. "When can I go?"
He chuckles and scoots towards me, putting his hand on my thigh and squeezing slightly, "Soon niña ansiosa, we just need to scare Rafael a bit." He pulls my head up to look at him again, "I'm really sorry my buddies roughed you up like that, I just wanted them to knock you out."
I flinch when he gently kisses the top if my head and gets up. I watch him walk out and figure I should get some sleep. This bed is comfy...

Rafael's POV
When we arrived, the lack of evidence there scared me more than if there was an abundance of it. Her bags were unbothered, but there were drops of blood on her white book bag.
Carisi wiped his hands over his face and leaned against the car. "Counselor, did she ever talk to you about someone who hated her? Like enough to do this?"
"No, I don't even thin-"
"We got a phone!" One of the CSU guys shout.
Carisi, Benson and I practically run over to him as he shows us the screen.
"The passcode is 5398." I'm glad she trusted me with that. The man flips through and finds a message.

Rafael! Should've pushed you down the court house stairs when I could.

My heart stops and I freeze.

-------

Carisi and I are driven back to the precinct, we aren't allowed to be apart of the investigation. Rollins and Tutuola ask us various questions. They ask me about the man who made the threats.
We were no where closer to finding Naomi and Carisi was losing his mind. First blaming himself then lashing out on me for letting her leave. We both yell and argue for hours.

Naomi's POV
I woke up and felt a warm steady breathing on my neck. Nevada was snuggled up behind me sleeping, still in his leather jacket and jeans. Why was he being so creepily gentle?
I slip away and hear him grunt. I don't bother turning around and hide in the bathroom. Where else would I have gone for privacy? I sit in front of the door and nearly fall asleep until I hear him knock.
"Are you trying to hide from me disimulado?" I can just hear the smirk of his.
I open the door and stare up at him, "Can I get a change of clothes? So I can shower?"
He nods and grabs my hand, leading me to the door. He goes to open it and I pull away, "What's wrong?" He looks at me confused.
"I can't go out there without a shirt," He rolls his eyes and takes off his jacket, wrapping it around me. Ew, leather.
He grabs my hand again and leads me out of the room. There are still people out there, do these guys never go home? I had no idea what time of day it was because there were no windows anywhere.
We get to the door and it's dark. It must've been over 24 hours. Maybe Rafael didn't even care I was gone. Nevada and I get into a sleek black car, I'm guessing it was his since he was driving and not some man he ordered around.
"I'm going to drop you off at the F-Train. If you tell any one anything," He looked over at me and bit his lip, "I'll make sure you can't ever walk again." He reaches over and squeezes my thigh, dangerously close to my- ahem.
I nod and he pulls over to the side of the street. I grab the door handle but before I can open the door, he grab me by my jaw and turned my head to face him. I whimpered, "sorry?"
"The only thing I want you to tell Rafael is that he needs to watch his self." He smirks and kisses me before letting me go.
I practically run as far from his car as far as I need until I feel safe. I have no clue where I am. Asking around desperately, I finally get direction to the SVU precinct. I walk in and see Rafael and Sonny screaming in each others face while Fin and Amanda try to calm them down.
I run past everyone else and tackle-hug Sonny, crying into his shirt without really noticing.
"Naomi oh my god, are you okay?" Sonny pulls back and looks at me. All I can do is sniffle and nod as examines the bruises on my face and arms. I hear Fin calling Olivia and telling her to come back to the squad room.
Sonny guides me down into a chair and runs to get me a tissue, I look up and see Rafeal standing there, staring at me.
Rafael.