Chapter 9 'Pool Kiss'

Vote, Comment, and Enjoy!

I let Adam do his phone call while I just stood around waiting for him to finish, when he did he came back to me with a smile, "He was alright with it more or less." He said to me. I raised one of my eyebrows, "More or less?" I just think he didn't like me point blank. Adam's eyes looked at me, "While we wait I'll show you to the guest room." He said, motioning me to follow him. We went up the stairs that I had seen earlier and there was a nice carpeted hallway with three doors to the right and one at the very end of it.

He opened up the first door which turned out to be an office. It was a nice simple one with only a desk, a few corner plants, and three sofas with a glass table in the middle. "This is my office at home, just in case I forgot something or I need to do some work at home." he tell me. He closes the door then goes to the next room, "This is the guest room that you'll be staying in. It's right next to mine so if you need anything don't be hesitant to ask for it." when he opens the door I gasp.

It's really well decorated, it has a baby bluish full sized bed, with a black dresser next to it. Across the room in front of the bed was a TV, and on the other wall beside the bed was a window showing the morning sky. The bathroom door was to the left of the room, I entered the room and touched the comforters and I had to say they were really soft. Almost made me jump on it. That would be embarrassing though so I didn't do it.

"You like it, I'm sure we can change or add a few things as you get used to it." Adam said. I smiled, "Thanks." He nodded. After that I followed him to his room which was pretty much the same just with an added bookshelf and more decorations like pictures of his family and such. His bed was also a different color instead it was all white which made it look a bit angelic. I smiled, he's a beast when he wants to be.

"So, what's on the last door?" I asked him. He smirked, "Why don't you take a look." I gave him a curious stare but got out of his room to go to the last door at the end of the hall. When I opened it I swear my eyes almost flew out, "THIS IS AWESOME!" I screamed as I went towards the inside pool, there were floor to ceiling windows at the front of the pool, and it was so beautiful I couldn't even register how cool this was.

I wanted to jump in already but I couldn't, I sighed, I really want to though. I gasped when I felt Adam hug me from behind, "What are you doing?" I asked him. He hummed, "I'm going to throw you inside." With that he picked me up throwing me over his shoulder, "NO! I want to but NO! I dressed really nice!" I yelled. I heard him chuckle before going towards the door again. He put me down and ruffled my hair, "I'm not but I will later so be prepared." He said.

Scar! He's Scar, he said be prepared!!

We went back downstairs just in time for another door to be opened, I looked to see Luis, wonderful. Note the sarcasm. Right beside him though was Jack and I instantly cracked a smile, he was wearing black t-shirt with some short black gym shorts. He saw me and smiled before I opened my arms for him, he ran towards me and surprisingly we didn't fall but we hugged. And gosh did I miss him even though I just saw him yesterday.

I saw as Adam started talking to Luis so I smiled knowing I wouldn't be having to deal with him, "JACK!! I missed you but now I can tell you everything that happened." I told him. We stopped hugging before going to the sofa to take our seats, I took this chance to tell him about everything about me in my parents house because I didn't think it was nice without him, meeting Milo and making up the plan after I heard what can of relationship he was. When I finished I could see a blush on his face,"I was going to tell you, if I ever saw you again." He said as I glared at him for not saying anything. "Besides you know so it doesn't matter anymore." Jack said. I laughed, "True but no for real I have a question." Jack raised an eyebrow, "What is it?"