Chapter 11 'Bear'

Vote, Comment, and Enjoy!

"Leo, come on wake up." I shook my head and cuddled into Zigi more, which I still haven't given back to Jack. "Five more minutes, bear." I told Adam. I heard a sigh, a couple of seconds passed then Adam spoke again. "Five more minutes, then you have to wake up." I smiled, "Yeah, I will." I assured him. I heard his footsteps leave the room and I made sure to take in those extra five minutes of sleep.

It was about 4 something in the morning we we're probably going to be late but if Adam sees I'm tried he lets me sleep a little more. I try not to do it a lot but yesterday was hard and I still wasn't quite used to be waking up early even though it's already been a month and a half.

Time flies.

Another thing was... I started calling him Bear. It just came out and I think it's cute and I don't think Adam minds at all. So, now I call him bear sometimes.

I hear Adam come back, "Leo?" I ignore his voice trying to seem like I'm still sleeping. I bit my lip as the bed dips with Adam's weight as he gets on the bed. His arms go around my waist and he pulled me to him, "Come on, wake up. I made you breakfast." I yawned and turned around cuddling up to him. "You the best, tomato." I say into his neck. Adam laughs and smacks my ass making me gasp in surprise.

"Come on." I nod and he leaves the room as I go to the bathroom to freshen up and get dressed up. I dress in khakis, dress shoes, and a nice white button up. I fix my hair and then go downstairs to eat some breakfast. I see that Adam made us some French toast with a side of eggs and bacon. I lick my lips and sit on the table after giving him a kiss.

He hums, "So worth it as always." he says making me laugh. We eat and by time we're done, we're right in time so we go downstairs where Xander is waiting with a Tahoe. Adam and me thank him and me and him go inside, usually Luis and Jack would be the one to pick us up and take us home but since it's Friday. They get a break.

When we arrive at the office, I go to the little kitchen area while Adam goes to his office. I start making his coffee just like he wants it, when I finish I go to his office and already see Adam answering emails. I smile and hand him his coffee, Adam takes it, thanking me. "So, what's on my schedule for today?" Adam asks me, after taking a sip. I take out the tablet and look at the schedule, "You have a video call with Mr. Losne, a phone call with some Apple enterprises and one private meeting with Sir Lennox." I tell him.

Adam nods, "Okay when is the video call?" he asks me. "In an hour. I'll come when it's five minutes before." I reassure him. "Alright, thanks Leo." I shake my head, "It's no problem, bear." I say. Adam stares at me and I tilt my head in question, "You're so adorable and amazing. I feel like I won the lottery not at first but now I do." Adam says all of the sudden. I blush, "Well...thanks." I bite my lip then look up at him. I want to go on a date with Adam, sure we've done a couple of stuff and by stuff I do not mean sexual things. I mean like watch movies, cook, and just play video games together.

You could call those dates but I want to actually go somewhere with him, the carnival? Theatre? Expensive date? "Do you want to go out with me today? Like somewhere..." I ask Adam all of the sudden. Adam's ocean blue eyes go wide with surprise but a tint of happiness as well. Adam immediately nods, "Of course, I want to go out with you beautiful. Where do you plan to take us?" He questions.

Strawberries!

"It's a surprise." I lie instantly. I'm so screwed, I'm going to need help, ASAP! Adam pouts, "I wanted to know but okay baby, I'm looking forward to it then." Adam said giving me a wink. A shy smile spreads on my face before I leave his office and go to my reception desk.

What I'm going to do now? I have to think of something. I tap away at my desk, trying to see what exactly I'm going to do. I ignore it for now and start working and fifty minutes pass and I go to Adam to remind him of his video call. After that, a few more hours pass when my phone rings. I sigh and pick it up, "Leo!" I gasp when I hear my moms voice over the phone.