Chapter 10 'Office Work'

Vote, Comment, and Enjoy!

I tried to pull away but Adam pulled me closer, kissing me deeper. In seconds it went from an innocent kiss to a full make out secession, my arms had wrapped themselves around his neck, Adam's hands on my hips. When we finally stopped, I could feel a slight blush on my cheeks as I looked at him.

Adam smirked, "Delicious." He said. I blushed and pulled away from him, wiping at my lips, "Shut up, mate. I don't even know why you did that." I said. Adam raised an eyebrow, "You don't know why? Well, let me tell you. I'm attracted to you and think you are..." He stopped his blue eyes raking my body.

Shit, I'm naked. He can see everything...well this got embarrassing.

"Very sexy." Adam finished. I could see he wanted to say more though, I cleared my throat. "Well, thanks mate." I went to swim away and put some clothes on but Adam came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I looked back at him, "Let go." I muttered. Adam chuckled and kissed the space between my neck and shoulder. "Your absolutely adorable too, I could tickle you to death." Adam joked. I laughed shaking my head, "I am not." I said, pouting slightly.

Adam nodded, "Yes, you are." his hands started going towards my stomach and I narrowed my eyes at him. Adam just smiled innocently and in seconds he was tickling me and I screamed starting to get away from him. I laughed pulling at his hands, "STOP!!! AHAHAH!!! I CAN"T BREATHE!!" I screamed in between my laughs. Adam laughed but finally let me go and I took a gulp of the fresh air. When I finally calmed down I turned around and glared at him, "You stupid cucumber! I'm ticklish!" I tell him.

Adam kept laughing, I glared at him getting out of the pool. Adam's laughs died down to a chuckle, "Wait Leo, I'm sorry." He managed to get out. I ignored him and got a towel that was hanging from one of the chairs beside the pool. The chairs were the really comfy ones not the ugly, cheap ones that hurt you when you sit on them. They always remind me of a mummy chair.

I dried myself hearing Adam coming out of the pool, he grabbed a towel too. It was hard not to look at him. I felt my cheeks heat up seeing his muscular body, he had a nice six pack like Jack. His package down there wasn't something to be embarrassed about either. I quickly looked away when I saw Adam smirking at me, damn cucumber. I put my clothes back on and Adam did too.

When we finally had our clothes on Adam turned to me, "Ready to start working?" he asked me. I nodded, "Super ready!" I told him.

------

I'm exhausted! I let out a yawn as I made a few more meetings for Adam that we're going on in the following weeks. I was on one of the sofas that were in front of his desk, he was replying to emails and seeing how his company was doing. I had to admit being his assistant was pretty fun, sure it was kind of tiring but it was pretty fun. Adam yawned and stretched, his eyes locking with mine. "You tired? We can finish this up tomorrow up in the office." He said.

I put the Ipad air down and nodded, "Yeah, that sounds good. I'll see you in the morning then, Adam." I say. Adam stands up and follows me out of the office, I'm about to enter my room but Adam stops me by grabbing my arm. I look at him, Adam smiles and connects our lips. I sigh into the kiss, it feels pretty good kissing Adam. I feel his tongue licking my lips and I open my mouth and his tongue immediately enters my mouth. I moan as we kiss, because Adam is an amazing kisser.

No lie.

I pull away and Adam pouts, "Aw come on one more." He whines.

I shake my head, "No, goodnight." I say going to open the door but once again, he pulls me back. "A peck." he says his eyes hopeful. I sigh but peck his lips making him smirk. "Goodnight." he says.