Chapter 3

"Momma you can't" I say pleading with her not to "baby child I'm already dying it's no since in prolonging it" I shake my head "Momma you refusing to do chemo is going to make the tumor spread faster and and-"

she shrugs "baby child that medicine is making me feel weaker then the tumor did and that damn tumor ant making me lose all my hair" she says coughing I go and get her some water "Momma breath" I say patting her back "I'm trying if you'd stop smacking my back I could" I stop as we started laughing I seat down in the chair as we calm down

"baby child that medicine makes me feel weak weaker than this damn tumor at least with the tumor I can still walk" she says seriously "with a Kane" I say "doesn't matter" "you've been positive threw out this whole thing I just need you to keep being positive just a little long Momma" she put her hand on my cheek

"Rena baby been telling me how hard you've been working trying to get that money for my surgery this your summer before college you shouldn't be spending it working and not having fun not trying to fix the an editable"

I move away from her touch "its not the editable momma" she seats back on her bed

"with how much money them doctors asking for it is I don't even have that kind of money how you gonna have it I've accepted this as they way imma die at least let me die in my own way I don't want to leave this earth looking weak to you it's my womanly pride it's not something I'm willing to change and Jasmine I know I'm not you brith mother-"

I shake my head "Don't momma it's something you've accepted not wanted and you shouldn't have to accept anything you didn't want your the one who taught me that so don't go back on your words you always told me you hated when you did that"

"Didn't I also say God gives the heaviest load to the strongest soldiers" it took everything in me not to suck my teeth at her mention God "baby child I know you don't believe in God but he believes in you and his just testing you"

I couldn't help nor stop the words coming out of my mouth "By making me lose you momma that person you call God ant right" she smiles "baby child his just calling me back home at least his letting me say good bye" I stand up "I'm gonna get the money for your surgery and you gonna be alright and then your not gonna have to say goodbye to me I mean it"

I say looking Momma in the eyes as hot tears roll down my face I don't care want I have to do I'll do anything to save Momma even if that means selling my virginity I don't care anymore

\\\

"You sure about this Jazz" I nod "I'm sure" I say as Tyler paces around the room "but I mean absolutely sure because-" "Tyler she's sure she's been sure for over an hour now" Rena says overly excited I looked down and press the bottom and watch as I see men joining "I mean are they really going to believe I'm a virgin with the profile picture you put of me"

I say looking away from the laptop the picture of me made me look like a complete slut I regret even taking it when I was 16 I wanted to be a model like really bad and started making a pro folio most to this day I liked but ones like this I don't even look like myself "the picture is fine you looks good and very confident and not ashamed of your body which most men on this website like very much"

Rena says as Tyler stays quite on Rena's bed look at the picture again I mean see myself in this picture just not as confident as I use to be

"This could be a good thing for you as well I mean most men on this site have little dick that's why they want to be girls first to make them feel better about having little dicks"

I looked at her confused "why is that a good thing"I say "she means it won't her as much" okay then I thought picking up the laptop "is it done" Reba says I almost chocked on the blue berry koolaid

I was drinking looking at how high the numbers are going making Tyler and Rena rash over to my bed in looked at the laptop "Holy shit" Tyler says as the numbers continue to rises "I've never seen it go this high before" Rena says and Tyler nods "why is it going this high"

i say I'm not that special especially not at the prices there bidding at "because your black"

Tyler says making me look at her "it's never been a black girl auction before your like a rare chocolate in a box of villa and Caramels its not something these rich boys can pass up most of them don't even like black girls but won't pass up a opportunity cents it's like a game to them-" we look to see "I've been bought"