Chapter 16

Today I'm getting on the stand again after Vincent and being in questioned by his lawyer I was now in the bathroom throwing my guts up in the courtroom bathroom I couldn't hold it

I had went to the doctors they gave me pills to take and it's like when I started taking them I've been throwing up really bad when I felt like I was done I stood up and went to the sink washing my hands putting a few mints in my mouth grabbing my purse

I was left the bathroom "are you alright" Scott asked I nodded "yeah just have the flu" I say brushing him off "we'll come on court is already in session"

he says walking me into the courtroom were I seat down and watched Vincent being asked questions "so Mr. Salvador do you mind explaining how you and Miss.Jackson was when you were in high school"

Vincent smiled "will like Jasmine said I used to be her tutor in Italian she had liked the culture and wanted to learn the language" he says "so would you say she picked up the language quickly" Vincent nodded "yes she was a smart girl and still is it's hard to find people who are on my level"

Vincent says " care to liberate" the lawyer says "will for example you will you your mindset is weak very weak you are the type to like men because your to weak to control a woman" Vincent says smartly but calm about it "and Jasmine she not on my level but close to it"

Vincent says "is that why you didn't beat her as bad as you did the 4 other women" the lawyer says "Well no I don't remember doing anything to those women" Vincent says very calmly "well they all say your the one who beat them up and all were Escorts you hired that night are you saying there lying"

"Yes do you expect me to say no because I'm not" he says the lawyer went to he's desk in got a folder "this is Jasmine Jackson hospital records from the hospital a week after seeing Mr. Salvador it states the patient had come in for vagal swelling examiner states patient hands significant signs of forced entry and rape but patient had stated that it was all because of rough sex"

lawyer says he hands Vincent a paper "can you read this out loud" Vincent looks up at the lawyer "I'm not reading anything you read it" he says the lawyer getting scared does it "this is Miss Jackson bank statement it states after the night Mr.Salvador spent with her millions of dollars went into her account from Mr.Salvador private account and another hundred thousand after Miss.Jackson went to the hospital"

"It's true I gave Jasmine money doesn't mean anything" he says "but why you most have had a reason" the lawyer says "I was curious about the concept of....black women being animals in bed and I wanted to test that theory and Jasmine allowed me to"

Vincent says "so your admitting now that you slept with Miss.Jackson"

the lawyer says "I never denied that you made it seem like I raped her or slept with her for money but in fact I was just experimenting with her" he says "and so your Theory was it correct"

Vincent shrugged "rather it was true or not you'd never find out from me I don't talk details to the law I tell them what I feel is necessary information to leave me be" Vincent says seriously" making the lawyer walk away
"No further questions your honor" he says

"Miss.Jackson do you think Mr. Salvador is a bad person" Vincent lawyer ask me now that I was on the stand "no I think Vincent is misunderstood" I say "why is that "

I shrugged "well because all of you here aren't even looking at the bigger picture" I say "how is that" he asked "you just don't understand" I say unable to say anymore without putting myself in trouble

AN: I would just like to say thank you to all of the people who have been reading my book I really appreciate it and would like to hear feedback if possible thx I'll update again when I get to 150 reads goodnight