Chapter 10

"Jazz you coming" Tyler says as her and Rena put there heels on "no I have school and work in the morning" I say completing all my homework for the week when they left I swear I get more done when they leave me alone for a minute

since I've started school I've been out and about at work or school or checking on Momma at the hospital to see she's okay I've been stressed and need a night to myself

cleaning the room and doing the laundry trying my best to avoid Momma's lazy family I stay in my room eating my snacks I got this morning while watching Orange is the new black on Netflix

///

"Hi Jasmine" Vincent says seating down

"Hello" I say waiting for him to take off his sunglasses but he doesn't unlike all our other meetings we had this one was not in a book store but in a coffee shop with people and was very crowded I'm glad I got here when I did or I wouldn't have gotten this booth after all I did ask him to meet me here "you look nice"

he says I nod mumbling a thanks I had a baggy shirt on and black skinny jeans with my book bag since I had came here right after class "I put some more money in your account for the hospital bill" he says looking at me I nod looking down "yes I got the notification thanks"

I say I new he had transferred money into my account the day I went to the hospital I'm guessing he was the one I felt following me "you didn't have to do that though I have insurance" I say "I know but it was my fault"

he says I nod I look up at him there was a silence between us looking at his eyes I felt like I was looking at me because of his sunglasses he had yet taken off

"thanks I'm very grateful for the things you've done for me"I say happy I got that off my chest "will thanks to you to" he says awkwardly I then clear my thirst feeling even more nervous about what I have to say "the reason I call you here is-"

"Vinny is that you"

a white women who looked a little Older than me with fake blonde hair,nails and boobs comes Vincent looks at her like he new her "hey babe"

he says standing up hugging her "oh Vinny who is this" the woman says "oh nobody just-" he says about to choke up "he used to teach me Italian in high school"

I say saving him both of them look at me "Vinny aren't you going to introduce me" she says "Jasmine this is my fiancé Sophia" he says catching me by surprise then noticing the big Diamond on her finger "oh nice to meet you"

I say lowly "Vinny how come you never told me you used to help kids in Italian in high school I can't wait until the baby's born so you can teach him Italian I want him to be just like his daddy"

she says kissing Vincent rubbing her stomach that I now realized is swollen had to be at least 5 or 6 months "Vinny I'm going home now you coming"

she says forgetting I'm here and her eyes widen when she realized i was still here

"oh god I'm sorry I'm interrupting you guys" she says "no your fine" I say Vincent looks at me "you sure" I nod "yeah Vincent it's fine nice talking to you"

I say as I watch them walk out the coffee shop holding hands walking down the street Vincent not looking back not once before turning the corner not even a little bite

"oh yeah by the way I'm late"

I say lowly looking down at the table feeling like I was going cry wishing I was home in my bed under my warm blanket eating sweat and sour kids with a bag of hot chips