Chapter 24

I would like to dedicate this chapter to readerscollection_'s for voting I appreciate it

"Vincent what are you-" Vincent cut me off "I what a deal just like last time I'll pay you" I huff "want makes you think I want to play this game with you again Vincent not only that but don't you have a wife and son already" I say "I don't have a wife nor did that child she was carrying my son" he says making me drop the conversation because technically he does have a son he just doesn't know about him

"Vincent I have someone in my life who doesn't no about  our past and I'd like to keep it that way" Vincent was now looking at me very annoyed by want I said "fuck him Jasmine get rid of him" I huff "Vincent I can't just do tha-" Vincent cuts me off again looking down "do you ever think about want would be if you keep it like who would it looked like how would it have been smart like you and make dumb decisions like me would it have your eyes or mine those are the things I've been thinking about"

Vincent says I wiped the runny tear from my face as he looks up at me "I just want to say sorry because I know you wanted to keep that kid and you just wanted support an I didn't give it to you I was selfish and a dick and I just want to do this over with you" he says and let me. Tell you he has a way of convincing you but I decided to ask this question

"do you think I would have been a boy or girl" Vincent stares at me for a second "it was a boy it's always boys" I tried so hard not to roll my eyes because he was right and I wanted him so bad to be wrong I don't know why "want do you think he'd look like"

I say Vincent shrugged his shoulders looking out the window now looking at Vincent I'd never really realized how alike him and Liam acted until now "but if I had to guess he'd look like that little boy over there with the blue sweater on over there a crossed the street"

I looked out the window not thinking anything of it but when I saw Rena holding sky and Liam holding her hand going into the store we sometimes go to after we go to the park me looking at me son just compelled me to want them to know about each other meet each other and I felt like I should introduce them and I just started talking "he's names Liam he's 5 he'll be 6 in a couple of weeks"

I say looking at Vincent who looked very confused I pulled out my phone and texted Rena to come to the dinner a crossed the street she texted back and says ok "the woman he's walking with is my sister and her daughter look" I say as I see Rena cross the street I watched as Liam looked around and when he saw me his eyes lit up "hi mommy"

he says running up to the glass window knocking on it to try and get my attention when he already had I motioned for them to come in I watched as Liam ran inside the dinner while Rena walked in going straight to the bathroom knowing sky pooped Liam walked to the table careful of other people walking around when he got to our table I pick him up putting him into my lap "hey baby how was the park"

he shrugged just like Vincent did a couple minutes ago "good I guess we had to leave early since sky kept putting stuff in her mouth who's this mom" he says trying to act like a big boy but failing miserably since he called me mommy when he was outside the window "let me introduce you two Vincent this is Liam, Liam this is Vincent he's your father"

I say watching a speechless Vincent say nothing just stares I looked at Liam who gets out my lap and runs to the girls bathroom with Rena "you kept him" Vincent says more to his self than me "does it bother you that I did or see you happy that I didn't listen to you and now you have no regrets"

I say curious but he just gets up and walked out the dinner down the street just like he did 6 years ago I huff some things just never change even when you give them want they think they want

AN: hey guys likes get for 700 reads I appreciate all of the people who read my book add me on snap chat lovenlayla 49