Chapter 39

1 week ago
"So I have so bad news miss Jackson" the er doctor says and immediately my throat feels like their is something stuck in it I just new I lost the baby when I saw blood in my underwear

"it seems that you and the baby is under a lot of stress and is in a crisis state to which you could miscarry" I could barely get a whole word out as I cried "so the baby is still thier" I asked he nodded handing me tissues " see that your under a lot of stress mind telling me why"

and I did I told this doctor about Rena Vincent and his family even his wife talking to someone about this I don't even vent to Tyler but I just felt way better afterwards "seems to me you have a lot on your plate did you ever think about the other options" he asked "abortion is not something I'm comfortable with even if I was isn't it to late for that" I say "I mean adoption you seem to have so much going on all ready don't you want to give your child to someone who's ready" he asked

"Come on Jazz didn't the doctor tell you not to stress and your walking up to it head first" Tyler says "I don't give a crap I miss my sister I'm just trying to talk to her" I say "Jasmine this is your problem your to nice even when Rena started acting different forgetting that everything she has was given to her because of you and your sacrifices and she seats in your face and belittles because you want to keep your child the nerve of the ungrateful bitch" typler says ranting while I kock on the do for Michael to swing it open "hey jasmine and Tyler " he says smiling "who's thier" she asked "your siste-" you could practically hear the fasts foot steps she made toward the door "get the hell off my property i made it very clear I don't want to associate myself with you hoes anymore" she damn near yells for the whole naborhood to hear"

"I just want to talk to you" I say trying to reason with her "I don't so leave" she says "Rena you any got to talk to your own sister like that" her husband says "well who asked you" she says "wow your new little rich sister wife friends got you acting so bold" Tyler says "oh shut the fuck up extort" she says "oh suck my imaginary dick bitch oh yeah would because you love to fuck Radom guys for fr-"

"We're leaving" I says turning to leave knowing Tyler was right about coming here