Chalter 20

"So Jasmine want do I owe the pleasure of seeing you so soon again" I huff a Nathen proper tone "I just want to know want would happen if...." he seats up "if want" I take a deep breath "if I wanted to you know keep it" he looked caught off Guard then smiled widely "well is that so your second guessing" I shrugged "no I'm just curious that's all" I say drinking my water "well if so don't ask questions your not sure of-"

I roll my eyes "fine I do but I just want to know want place it well have in your side of the family since you know want you guys do" he chuckles then he's faces turned very serious almost just like Vincent's "my father is a very strict man and has rules on women me and Vincent can be with and play with " he says he takes off his sunglasses

"let's just say your skin tone is not apart of ether of those" he says I look down already knowing his family doesn't like black people "don't feel bad Vincent knew better you shouldn't beat yourself up about it" he says "so we're does this leave my child"

"I honestly do know this has never happened before but I believe my family you or your child won't be knowledge especially since Vincent is in prison speaking about Vincent are you going to tell him" I shrugged "I don't know"

I say "Well I advise you not to if you haven't heard him and Sophia are going to get married soon in jail and when that back fires he'll be Zapping out so you should give him some time" he says "ok then" I say "don't play dumb I know you know Sophia and we both know she's a hoe" I shrugged "and what that's non of my business Vincent your brother"

"Half brother " he says "but if you choose to actually to keep the child I at least know your child well actually be Vincent"

"And how do you know that" he chuckles "because you have no reason to lie about Vincent being the father if anything you'd say he wasn't" he says

"And your still letting him marry Sophia" he shrugged "Vincent a grown man he can make his own decisions good and bad" I nod not really wanting to talk about it anymore

"Jasmine even though my family probably won't accept you I'd still would like to be in life if you'd allow me" him saying this caught me off Guard butt nodded "yes of course that's okay with me"  he smiled "great then"

"Jazz I'm glad your going to keep the baby and all but do you have a plan because we can't fit no baby in here" Rena says "yeah she's right you can come live with me" Tyler says

"I already decided I'm moving to Chicago and finishing school there"it was quite for a while "well I'm coming with you" Rena says "me too" Tyler says "I expected this that's why I'm buying a house down there and I'm bringing momma with us" I say

"This is so exciting" Tyler says "but want about momma' family you know there not going to let momma leave they need her" Rena says I shrugged "I could give 2 fucks there all grown so they can and will take care of themselves because no matter what she's coming with me"

"Will someone a little hormonal today" I roll my eyes "your showing to" Tyler says "I've noticed" I say doing my homework "so when are we leaving" I look up from my laptop "before the baby is born" I say "have you talked to Vincent lately"

Tyler says "yeah I talked to him yesterday" I say remember our conversation about him giving me money me saying no and him saying he has to call me later since Sophia was coming to visit I really didn't and don't care but for some reason I kept holding my stomach while talking to him it was weird I guess it's guilt since I was supposed to have the abortion 4 weeks ago but for him to be in jail he surely is busy "does he know your keeping the baby"

"No now leave me alone with all these questions I have to finish my work" I say dismissing them "alrighty then we'll be getting some food when you stop being a mean we'll be eating chicken and gumbo" Rena says leaving out "bring me some back" I say as they leave out and I could finally get things done I put my hands on my stomach after I was done and looked at it "were going to be okay" I say meaning it

AN: it's get the reads to 300 than I'll update that Saturday sorry it took me so long I was watching Trolls and got distracted Thax