Chapter 11

"Jazz you okay in there" Tyler says "yeah I'm just pooping" I say knowing that'll get her to leave me alone for a moment as I put the pregnancy test in my book bag

I faked flushed the toilet and washed my hands leaving out the gas station bathroom "your shitty ass" Tyler says as I come out "fuck you see you later" I say she laughs as I walk out of the store home I don't have classes today so I'm going home early "excuse me miss"

I keep walking knowing it's that fucking purvey dude that sales weed near the gas station

I walk faster as I hear him calling me coming closer to me I started breathing heavily as I feel him grabbing me

I looked at him to see it wasn't him it's a man I've never seen before "didn't you hear me talking to you" he says "Get the fuck off of me"

I say pushing him away from me I was about to walk away when he grabbed me again flexing his police badge in my face smirking "you just assaulted a cop your coming with me" I groan "are you fucking serious" I say as he puts me in the back of his car

\\\

"So miss.Jackson it seems you have had a clean record for the past 6 years mind telling me why you assaulted my partner here" I suck my teeth as the two detectives circle around me while I seat down "I thought he was the purvey dude I didn't know he was a cop" I say "you could be facing some time here up to a year"

I looked at them like they were stupid because they are "really a year in jail all I did was push him away from me" the detective I pushed nods "yeah your right you seem smart you go to college got a job" he says pulling out a pack of cigarettes "you smoke" I shake my head "no" shaking one out "you mind"

I shake my head as me lights the cigarette and started smoking "so Jasmine can I call you jasmine" I nod "how do you know Vincent Salvador or better known as Vinny" I look at the other detective "I used to go to school with him he tutored me in Italian"

they looked at me shocked I guess not expecting me to tell them that " oh cosa sai (what do you know )" he says I huff "più di quanto pensi(more than you think)" insay seating back "oh really" he say putting a folder down passing it to me "open it"

I do as he says and felt my throat close up looking at different girls half beaten to death I quickly closed the folder passing it back toward the men all of them had at least one thing in common they were all choked you saw the hand print it looked just like the one I had "why are you showing me those"

he shrugged "oh I thought you new that as you know more than I think" he says "those are girls who had been assaulted by Vinny the same man you were spotted with a multiple times these couple of weeks" I shake my head getting up "are y'all arresting me-"

the other detective smacked his hands down on the table I move back "if you don't tell us what we want to know you are" he yells the one I pushed says grabbing my shoulder making me seat down "are you an Escort" the other says I looked at him confused "what no"

he shrugged "you know we can find out if you can tell us the truth" I shake my head "I'm not what the fuck why y'all messing with me" I say wanting to go home

"stop playing fucking dum you know your not the first girl his been with there's more he assault them and nearly beat one of them to death as you can see"he says opening the folder putting 5 photos in front of me of all white women who had bruises on them

"We have evidence that you and Vincent Salvatore went into that hotel all you need to do is tell us want happened and we'll let you go" the other says I didn't believe that he did this to those women will I can but it doesn't matter I don't want to be involved in this and can't even if I wanted too

"I can't" I say "you can't want?" "I can't and won't tell you anything so if your going to arrest me at least let me get my phone call!" I say looking at both of them seriously

///

Giving me the phone they leave out I know they think I'm going to call Vincent and tell him something but I'm not even if I wanted to knowing he has a wife and baby on the way I don't want to speak to him honestly "Rena" I say as I hear her pick up "yeah where are you you were suppose to be home by now" I huff "I know long story short I'm in jail can you bail me out"