Chapter Four

The delectable scent of vanilla cupcakes and freshly ground coffee filled my senses as Juliana, Joanne, Jules and I walked through the door of the cafe. Funnily enough, the three of them were siblings, no wonder they all got on so well.

Ha. Ha.

The cafe had a homey, country feel to it. The faces were friendly and the food smelt amazing. We sat down at a small, desolate booth away from the hustle and bustle of the quaint diner.

"It's so nice in here," I glanced around the cafe in awe.

"Really?" Joanne looked at me strangely, "it just an old cafe."

"Shut up Joanne, gosh I swear you are such a bitch," Jules muttered bitterly.

Joanne looked pissed but before she could open her big mouth a pretty waitress with a bright smile and mousy brown hair appeared at our table, "What can I help you with?" She piped with a sweet southern accent.

I took a quick scan of the menu, "Just a cappuccino, thanks."

The waitress jotted down my order, "anything else?"

"What do you recommend sweetheart?" Jules' husked seductively, laying the baritone on thick. I raised an eyebrow at his weird behaviour, what happened to him being totally and utterly in love with Mr Finley? 

Juliana leant closer to me, sensing my confusion and whispered in my ear,

"He likes to pretend that he is straight, but he is a hundred percent gay," She chuckled softly, "he does it all the time, you'll get used to it."

The pretty waitress flushed and suddenly became flustered, "W-well, the blueberry muffin is my favourite.."

"Oh really?" He smirked, his tongue darting out to lick his lip, "I might get myself one of them then."

"Of course!" Her voice quavered as she shakily wrote on the notepad once again, she looked up avoiding Jules heated gaze, "is that all?"

"I'll have a quiche," Juliana said then gestured to her sister with her thumb, "she'll have a chocolate muffin, that's all thanks."

The waitress nodded and quickly scurried off, her tail in between her legs.

"Bloody hell Juliana, I can order my own food dammit!" Joanne screeched angrily.

"What's the point? You would have ordered a chocolate muffin anyway, right?"

"Well... yes but-"

"Well then shut up."

Joanne huffed and crossed her arms across her chest, turning her body away from the table.

I felt bad for thinking it but, the three siblings were quite entertaining to watch. I was an only child so I never got to experience the joys of sibling-hood, in a way I was thankful. I never had to deal with the arguments that came with it, and as a child, my parent's attention was always focused on me.

They always did whatever they could to make my life easier, the fact that they were both well-known porn stars made other parents uneasy. They didn't want their children hanging around some porn stars child. People told me I was just a mistake, a mishap that was made in the middle of filming. Fuck, what kind of child needs to hear that? What parent wants to have their child come home and ask them if they were conceived in a porno?

But my parents were strong and so was their love, I know it was cheesy and gross but it was true.

I was grateful for the strength we had as a family.