Chapter Twelve

WARNING: Does contain mature content. I don't have much experience in that area, so please be gentle if it seems awkward as hell... (im a little nervous about it... aha

I hopped out of my old, beat up car with a horrendously wrapped present in hand and a smile on my lips. I had spent most of the last month or so studying, consequently my social life was a bit under pressure so I was glad to be finally doing something other than painting and writing up analyses.

It was to be expected; art school asked a lot of you. It was tough, but it kept me distracted which was good for my wandering brain.

I wore a pair of flattering skinny jeans and a simple grey cotton tee that framed my body nicely. It wasn't anything extravagant, but I felt comfortable and that is all that mattered.

The steady thump of music and the sad, drooping balloons tied to the mail box were a dead giveaway: It was definitely Jules' house.

Joanna busted through the door before I could raise a hand to open it, her blonde hair flowed freely in the wind and a bright smile played on her lips. She was dressed casually in a cotton top similar to my own and denim short shorts.

"You made it!" she squealed enveloping me in a sloppy hug.

Someone was already wasted...

"Come on inside," she slurred, ushering me inside the house filled with hot, sweaty bodies and the tempting, lingering smell of alcohol.

I wasn't much of a drinker, but after everything that had happened with Kevin the bitter taste of alcohol became addicting, I revelled in the burn it made when it trickled down my throat.

The lounge room, if it weren't currently filled with hormonal, adolescent bodies would have had a homey feel to it. There were flimsy streamers hanging from the ceiling fan and a cheap banner reading 'Happy Birthday Jules' that hung on the wall.

"The food and booze is in the kitchen and the toilet is just to the right," she hiccupped, "Jules is probably upstairs banging some dude or something, I don't know."

"Fuck of Joanna," I swivelled around to find Jules with a scowl plastered on his face, "you know I wouldn't fuck any of the guys here, I'm too good for 'em."

He gave me a wink, "Glad you could make it Lauren."

"Thanks for inviting me," I smiled handing him his present, "It's just something small.. Juliana wasn't that helpful."

"It couldn't be worse than all the condoms she gave me," He chuckled, "at least the bitch cares right?"

I smiled tightly feeling slightly uncomfortable in the environment, surrounded by people I hardly knew and a space I'd never been before. Geez, I sounded like an uptight nun. I needed to get some alcohol into me.

----

A lot of acohol laterI found myself dancing against a sweaty body that I hadn't the pleasure of making myself acquainted to yet.

Sweat beaded at my forehead as my body moved to the music, letting the sound envelope me and take me away.

The body gyrating against me became friskier, his muscular hands began to explore my body, yet I was too high on the music to give a fuck (and possibly also quite drunk).

He leaned down to whisper in my ear, his hot breath hitting my face, "Wanna fuck upstairs, baby?"

I gave him a cheeky smile and winked, "Lead the way, big boy."

At this point the nun had definitely left the building, she had hid the bible afraid the toxic air would taint it and scurried away with her tail in between her legs, thank god. But as soon as she left the horny crack whore decided to come out to play, I was fucked. Literally.