i

The Female Potter
\READ ME, IM IMPORTANT/
•~INTRODUCTIONS~•

hi! the names Swear Pledge Lackey, please do call me Swear! A Hufflepuff! enough with me and lets get on with the story reminders! Just so you know English is not my native language so please forgive me! I'd appreciate it if some of you correct some of my GRAMMAR,SPELLINGS and MEANING(of the word) but if its punctuations, then please dont, sometimes im too lazy to put commas or something. Also if you dont like how i manage the plot then please stop reading, im not forcing you to read this so yeah :). anyways! I want to introduce to you Marigold Jamelyn Potter, also known as Gold or Jame(Jey•me) born March 31st, shes only a few months older than Harry Potter. Lily and James thought it was only Miss Marigold in there, they didnt expect that Harry was still inside Lily's tummy until he was born on July 31st.
Marigold has her mom's wavy fiery red hair. she also has a Porcelain skintone, even though she always has the garden chores and the sun burning her skin she still has her porcelain skintone. despite looking like her mother, she has her dad's soft brown hazel eyes. She also loves to prank, she has pranked the Dursley family a lot of times. So for short, shes the James version of Lily. Okay now that im done, let us proceed with the story!