15

Title: 15
Warning: This has something to do with Self harm, if it triggers you then please do not read this chapter and comment that youre not able to, so i can make a summary chapter of what happened here.

Jame goes down and looks at the crazy family called the Dursleys. "Mari!" Petunia calls and Jame snaps her head towards her with a harsh glance "Prepare the food" She nods and pulls the sleeves of the black Jumper Jame was wearing, It suddenly revealed cuts, some healing, some fresh.

"Im done" She says in a monotone. She sees Dudley opening the door, so she moved to the side but kept her head peaked so she can see who comes in. Jame sees Dudley opens the door to reveal a certain Black haired girl with bright porcelain skintone and what seems like a hufflepuff sweater "Ah yes?" Dudley asks, looking awestruck at the girl "Im looking for Jamelyn Potter?" She asks and smiles, while blinking a couple of time to adjust her eyes from the well-lit room "Mari!" Jame clicks her tongue when Dudley calls her Mari. "Coming" She says in the same voice as earlier. 

"Alice?" She asks as soon as they got out and walked to a nearby park "How in the world did you.." Alice looks at her with confusion "First off Jame, what happened to your voice and wrist, second why didnt you send letters?" She asks and looks worriedly at her face and back at her wrist "Ah nothing" She answers and pulls the sleeves down "We cant send letters" Lies "They get all mad when they see an owl out in broad daylight" Lies "Oh... Well, i looked into Father's files and saw you guys. So naturally I looked for your house and yeah" She smiles. Jame simply nods and was about to leave when Alice asks something that made Jame fall to her knees and break down. "Are you really okay?"

"our uncle has been treating me and Harry bad, Ever since we got back here. We received insults from our parents left and right. Theyve been hurting us. Alice it hurts. Especially when they insult dad and say he was a stupid Hobo. unemployed. Drunkard. Alice it hurts" Alice believed this, but she didnt believe that it was just that "Is that all?" She asks and kneels beside her, Jame covers her mouth to avoid the sound of her sobs and shakes her head "I dont want to live here anymore... He...." Alice had a bad feeling to what she was going to say next

"He's been molesting me" She says in her most quiet voice.