12

Title: 12*

"Thats for another story Jame" She tried to look into his mind "That wont do miss Potter" She looks at him surprised then reads the letter out loud again " 'I know shes just 11 But i want her to help. Maybe when she's 13 or 14. I need her to help. Why? I dont know, I just feel it." She nods at the letter and continues on " 'Anyways, if you please, give this back to Gold to be read. 
Gold, You'll meet me, I know you will and you will help me get out of this hell hole. I dont care if youre just a kid, To me youre more than just a kid. You have the guts of James Potter and the brains of Lily Evans.
I know this was all too sudden and that you have a lot of questions running.
As to how you can help me, i can give you hints. 
Peter Pettigrew, the man who's made everyone believe that he's already dead. He's not. He's an--' " Jame stops and reads the letter quietly 'He's an unregistered Animagus and he takes form of a rat, These are all that i can give you...
He's also a death eater' She gasps at this 'Also if you need help, go and tell Remus John Lupin this. All of this.

I best be off now my deerest, I love you and i miss you and Harry. Im sorry i wasnt there with you two when you grow up.

Truly and Sincerely yours, 
Padfoot Star
The most awesome godfather ever.'

When she finished reading she was speechless "godfather... all this time we had a godfather?" Dumbledore nods "Where can i find Uncle Moony?" Dumbledore's twinkling in his eyes became much more brighter "And youre not asking who he is?" She shakes her head "I've already met him sir.. Uhmm.. When i was kinda like roaming around the castle?" Then like he remembered something, he nodded "Ah yes.."
"Well, its best if you leave and go to bed now. Considering that its already 5 in the morning and you still need your sleep" Jame nodded thinking of some things and absentmindedly walked to the common room 

(ˉ(∞)ˉ)

October 31st finally came and Jame has been bouncing up and down. "So mates" She asks the twins. Her usual smile hasnt been on her lips ever since her gang wont even give her a look. "Well, mate" George says "The plan is we throw these to them and stick them on the seats and when we set the waters on them we throw more of these and set a permanent sticking charm on it" Fred explains with much enthusiasm and smiles at her "Well that explains it" They didnt say the house names because everyone around them was being so observant of the red troubles. As they were preparing for dinner, Neville was about to call her when the Fred shouts, overcame Neville's little voice "M'lady! come sit with us!" he shouts and pats the space in the middle of them. She sits down and starts to eat a lot of food. 

"TROLL! TROLL IN THE DUNGEONS!!" as Jame and George were about to throw colored bombs to the slytherins and Fred was trying to get ready to throw stinky water and permanent sticking spells on the Slytherins when Professor Quirell shouts. All of the students start to panic when suddenly Dumbledore shouts "SILENCE" Jame didnt panic at all but her face showed great fear when Dumbledore shouted "Prefects and Heads of every house, i want you to lead all of your classmates to their respective house. Teachers head to the dungeons"

Jame fidgeted around and saw that the Prefect Percy, falling asleep, well looking at it now, she realizes that All of the gryffindors were asleep except for her. Jame snuck out and managed to let the Prefect get a whiff of a sleeping draught she made in Snape's class, so that he can sleep in peace much more.

When Jame was out she snuck into the dungeons to look around she heard Mcgonagall's voice 
"How would a troll come inside of Hogwarts, Albus?"

"I dont know Minerva. But keep a tighter security and keep a closer eye on the Potters. Especially Jame."

"Why is that?"

"Lest we not forget that her father is James Potter, her godfather is Sirius Black and her honorary uncle is Remus Lupin. Harry on the other hand may look like an exact replica of James, but actually has more of Lily's side."

Minerva chuckles 

"I also have a bad gut feeling that when she performs one of her pranks, she'll be sent to the ministry or to azkaban"

Silence

"Anywyas Minerva, I best be off now. Take care of this mess and look. See what professor Quirrel is doing right now. Goodnight Minerva"

and after that, Jame hears the footsteps starts to fade away