12²

Title: 12²

Jame went to the library and saw Remus again "Uncle Moony" She calls out and waves as he looked at her. He waves back

"Jame, how are you?" he asks after a moment of awkward silence"Oh im fine Uncle." After a short pause, her face lights up and excitedly said "We won the-" "Quidditch season earlier? I know" He smiles "Its guaranteed that the gryffindor would always win, Now that two Potters are in the team." Jame chuckles. 

"Uncle... Do you think im a bad person?" She asks when she remembered what dumbledore said to Minerva. "Ofcourse not" He says and looks at her "Why you ask?" "Well, Dumbledore said... That if i set up one prank i might be sent to azkaban or to the ministry of magic" Remus had a deadpanned face "By the way Uncle Moony, There was this weird letter yesterday night. It was sent directly to me. And-" "-It was something about your Godfather?" Jame looks at Remus before getting into his head somehow. "Youre not Remus Lupin" She says and then takes her wand out. "Remus is out tonight" 'Remus' says, then Jame moved to the window. She noticed the full moon was out. She clicked her tongue.

He smirks, thinking it would be an easy battle considering that shes just a kid. so He took his wand out, but as soon as he did a disarming spell was sent to him "Expelliarmus!" Jame shouts. She looks at him dead in the eye "Flipendo!" She says then conjured another "Incarcerous!" unable to move, He glares at Jame and lastly, she moves towards his face and says "Revelio" Then another face comes up. He has an electric blue glass eye, that moves around as if examining his surroundings "Just because im a kid, doesnt mean you have to let your guard down" Jame smirks and looks at the man "And you are?" Her smirking face fell into a serious one that eerily reminded him of James Potter when someone tried to attack his Lily-pad when he was out working. Then Jame looked at him "Alastor Moody" he answers. "Moody?" She asks in surprise "And may i ask why you were imitating my uncle Moony?" She raises and eyebrow. He just looks at her with a scowling face not saying anything. She looks at her wand "What spell should i send next" She asks herself and then looks at Moody. He remains silent

"Seriously?" She asks and groans. She decides to just read his mind

' "Look after Jamelyn Potter" The minister says "Why is that minister?" Moody asks in disbelief, for everything that his daughter told him about her were good things
"There were rumours that the blind owl Hermes, went to deliver her something-" '

Jame was quickly rejected out of Madeye's mind. "That Minister" her blood boils and looks at Madeye "Tell him this, 'Why not use veritaserum?' " She says and says all the counterspell to the spells she gave Madeye. She smirked and left.

5am rolled and she quickly ran to the shack. 
"Claude, Uncle Moony!" She says as she got into the shack and saw the two bodies laying down and sleeping "Goodness.." she tells herself and sat to a nearby wall. 

Soon the two woke up to a Jame playing with her semi bangs "Jame" Claude groans and sits up "You werent here last night" He says worriedly "Yeah, sorry. I lost track of the lunar calendar" She says and Remus looks at them shocked "Are you an animagi Jame?" She snorted "Wish i was, but im not." Remus looks at them with confusion written all over his pale face "He calms down whenever im with him, in his Wolf form" He nods and then a silence was laid down "Why does he calm down?" Jame asked Remus "Ive read it somewhere, when a wolf calms down even if its a human, it means that the wolf actually recognizes them as family" They both nod then Claude went back to sleeping position "Wake me up when September ends" Jame rolls her eyes and kicked Claude lightly "September already ended you Twat" She informs the younger wolf and helped him stand up.