2*

the morning light seeped in the little house, Gold rubbed her eyes and looked around, remembering the events that took only hours ago. she smiled and made their breakfast, She made boneless fish and some milk for the whole family. ofcourse rice was always there. She sat down on one of the chairs and thought everything through again "im a witch" she mumbled to herself and looked at Harry's sleeping figure "he's a wizard" She sounded like she's lost the plot already but no she was just clarifying things inside her head. She took a breath and pulled her red hair back "so mom and dad died not in a car crash but possibly from something blowing up" she was talking to herself(obviously) and looked at the food "or someone blew them up.. if blow was even the right word" she trailed off while she heard her tummy rumble. Dudley woke up and sat down on one of the chairs pigging on the food "oh shorry Ghold, didnt shee you der!" he said. Gold looked at him worried and disgusted that he might choke on his food, she sighed again and gave him a cup of milk. She picked her baggy sweater up and went outside to look at the calming waves. She smiled at the sky and heard a few arguing inside. She went inside and saw Harry had finally woken up "hey Harry" she said and went to his side drinking some milk "good morning Gold" he smiled at her and ate more food. She saw Petunia and Vernon trudging down stairs and looked at the food. This was one of the rarest moments Gold could ever witness. Petunia smiling sympathetically at her like saying 'im sorry' or something and the whole household not arguing and just eating peacefully, if only she could get a picture of this, she would have done so. 

           (ˉ(∞)ˉ)

Hagrid came to take the Potter's for some shopping in diagon alley, but before that they went inside a pub called the leaky cauldron "oh hi Hagrid! the usual i presume?" Hagrid shook his head "not today Tom! em 'ere to take the Potters to shoppin! and fer a Hogwarts business" he smiled at the bartender. the bartender looked at the two "bless my soul... its Harry and Marigold Potter" Gold winced at her full name, she doesnt really like it "please just call me Jame" she shuffled quietly and looked at her feet "Jame here says she prefers to be called as Jamelyn or Jame" Hagrid told them happily, people came close to them greeting them and such. Then a weird sensation hit her like someone was trying to intrude her mind, when she looked up, she saw infront of Hagrid (she was behind him) a guy with a weird wrapping on his head, professor Quirrel if she heard right. 'A teacher?' She felt the sensation got stronger when they both locked eyes, subconciously, Jame's (Gold can be only used with close people now) sassy attitude took over for a moment and thought 'I would highly appreciate it if you didnt read my mind' The teacher looked at her surprised for a moment and avoided her eyes. "i-its nice t-t-to m-meet you t-two! i-im l-looki-ing f-forward f-f-for o-our c-classes" he smiled weirdly at them and looked at Harry's hand "oh sorry professor, i forgot to introduce myself. My name is Jamelyn Potter, please call me Jame" she held her hand out, which in return he just stared at it. She took her hand back and stared at the purple covering for a moment. 'weird'

           (ˉ(∞)ˉ)

While Harry was looking for their books, Jame looked around the book store, turning to a corner, she bumped into a red head "im sorry" she said and stood up to help the poor guy "nah, its okay" he smiled at her. If you didnt know Jame you'd think she was related to the guy infront of her, same red hair, brown eyes "George you alright?!" another red head came, looking the same like the one she bumped into. Jame blinked a couple of times "am i seeing double or you two are just twins?" she asked them "we're twins" the guy she bumped into answered her "the names George Weasley" he introduced himself and smiled "hes Fred" he then motioned for his twin "hello m'lady" Fred winked at her, she just laughed "well well well, look at this. Blood traitors" an annoying voice came from behind, when she turned to see who it was, it was a guy with white hair, Jame was a bit taller than him "oh look, the rumors were right, a Malfoy is comin" one of the twins said, Jame looked at him with awe "uhm excuse me" she quietly said, she held her hand out "c.. can i borrow your hand for a moment?" she asked, blushing, making her porcelain skintone a red tomato "sure why not" The white haired guy smirked and held his hand out, Jame inspected his hand momentarily before saying "did you know, in Philippines they pay respect to old people by taking their hand and putting it on their forehead for a moment, its the same tradition with the Chinese" she said and put his hand on her forehead "mano po Grandfather" the twins laughed out loud while Malfoy took his hand back and he looked like he was going to explode "im not old!" he shouted "oh really? but you have white hair.. so i thought you were an old git in a child's body" this time Jame smirked making Malfoy frown further "Draco! i've got your books, lets go!" a voice was heard across the room and before Malfoy left he said "you Weasleys are going to pay for this" and finally left  "that was priceless m'lady!" Fred said still chuckling at the events "we didnt get your name" George asked, calming himself and wiped a tear from his eye "Jamelyn Potter, please call me Jame" the two looked at each before smirking at her "we are going to get along just fine"  she smiled at them "Fred, George! lets go now!" a woman's voice was heard behind the twins "well! we'll see you whenever" George said and waved, same with Fred. She waved at them goodbye and looked at the book shelf beside her "Animagus and wolves?" she asked and picked it up, deciding that she should buy some books. Her parents did leave a lot of money for them.

           (ˉ(∞)ˉ)

finally, the last thing they'll be needing is a "Wand?" Harry asked and looked at Hagrid "where are we suppose to buy a wand?" he asked again, Jame looked at the books she bought which is 'Animagus and Werewolves', 'Hogwarts: A History', 'defense spells', 'Potions and Herbs' and 'Fantastic beasts and where to find them'. The Fantastic beasts sparked an interest in her so she bought it, the cashier said it was for third years, Jame just waved it off and still bought the book. "in Olivanders! where every Witch and Wizard gets their first wands" Hagrid told them. Jame smiled at Hagrid, she noticed that even how Jolly people can be, they still have a side that you dont want to see. 

They got in and Hagrid left them there coz hes going to buy something, Harry and Jame put the stuff they have on some counter, they heard some rolling and a ladder with a man on it slid gracefully tp te side "i wondered when i'd be seeing you two, Harry, Jamelyn" they smiled at him "seems like yesterday, your mother and father were here buying their own wands" he continue while he was searching for something "ah" he pulled out two boxes and gave them to Jame and Harry. they pulled it out and didnt knew what to do "well give it a wave" he said. So the hunt for wand begins.

"curious"He said "why is it curious sir?" Jame asked, looking at her wand. it was a maroonish color, with the designs simple yet fantastic, it had some weird carvings on the side, the handle a little bit big then to the tip of it being thin, the wand fit perfectly in her hand, on the other side of the wand theres a carving of a wings of an angel or something. She smiled at it, she felt a warm feeling inside her heart and it started to glow a little bit "very curious indeed. You see mrPotter, that wand of yours has a phoenix feather as a core. Now there was this one phoenix who gave another one, only one, feather to another Wand which makes that wand of yours, the brother that gave you that scar. Its twin wand" She looked at Harry's wand and had a bad feeling in her gut 'what if the guy that gave him that scar, is a guy whos so evil he can take over the world or something' she thought "now yours msPotter, that wand of yours has a strong loyalty towards its owner. Your Wand's core is a Dragon heartstring, not just any Dragon Heartstring. This Wolf sacrificed everything to protect everyone whom He valued. The same Dragon heartstring wand, that tortured you msPotter. The same core that killed your father whom protected you." he trailed off, her heart ached when she heard that her father protected her. "And im sorry..... For selling those wands to the people who.. tortured you two... If only i knew back then that they would do something like this... The two of them, i sensed they were going to do great things and they did... Horrible, but great..." He says then looks at them straight in the eyes "We all would be expecting great things from you two... And we hope its for the better" The two finally paid for it and saw Hagrid holding two owls, one white as snow and one black as the night devoid of stars.

           (ˉ(∞)ˉ)

"Hagrid... im curious but who killed our parents?" Jame asked emotionless and looked at Hagrid who choked on his food. They were currently eating in leaky cauldron "he.. we cant talk about that" he said and looked around "but its just us Hagrid" Harry said, Jame looked at Hagrid thinking 'what was he thinking?' 'Voldemort' she heard Hagrid's voice in her head "whos Voldemort?" she asked surprised, where did that voice come from "SHH!" Hagrid shushed them "whos... whos he Hagrid?" Harry asked "he who must not named is an evil wizard Harry. and how did you know who Jame?" Hagrid asked Jame "i just heard" she said and sipped more soup. "not all Witches and Wizards are good, some end up to be bad." and they talked about that for the rest of the time left.