17

Title: 17

Jame was washing the dishes of the Dursley's when suddenly there was a knock on the door. Harry walked towards it and opened the door to reveal a thin woman, around in her 60's and is very fashionable.

"Is the Potters here" Rather than asking, her statement sounded more like a demand to bring the Potters out "Yes?" Both of the siblings asked. Jame came to view with the sleeves of her gryffindor jumper rolled up and a clean dish rug to dry her hands "Ah, i am the grandmother of Neville and ive come to tell you two to prepare." She says "Its a pleasure to finally meet you Mrs. Longbottom" Jame politely says and helds her left hand out, only for the woman to notice her cuts "What happened to that, my dear" She asks worriedly and takes her wrist. Jame pulls her arm down and was about to say something when Vernon walked towards the door.

"What do you need?" he asks rudely "Ah, sorry to be rude. I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Augusta Longbottom. Grandmother of Neville. And I am here to inform you that you muggles should prepare for the ministry of Magic" Vernon backs a little bit because her aura had so much Confidence in it then proceeds to glare at the woman "Jamelyn and Harry, I suggest you two pack. My grandson has contacted someone to take you two" They nodded and bid her a goodbye. Jame closed the door then they heard a loud popping sound.

On that night the two of them packed and laid down on their respective beds.

Suddenly they heard a car's engine. Jame jumped down gracefully and quietly on the floor then looked out to the window to see that a Flying car is making its way to their house. "Ron?" Harry asks and smiles at them "Come on now Harry, Jame!" He says and the twins smirks at Jame "Stand back m'lady" Fred says and puts something on the bars. Jame nodded, put her Weasley jumper that she got from Molly last Christmas then picked up the necklace she got from Hagrid. Violent knocking was heard from the door. 

Jame grabbed their stuff as the bar was destroyed. She threw her stuff in the trunk of the car without any problem then shrinks Wol's (Her owl) cage and puts Wol on her shoulder as she jumped to Ron who gladly assisted Jame "You alright Jame?" He asks and smiles. Jame returned the favor "Yeah"

A lot of things happened in just two hours. The twins were taking turns in Driving "You two" She says and smiles "I have a proposition" Her smile turned into a Smirk "What kind of proposition?" George asks then looks at Jame, while Fred drives and listens "A business Proposition" Then they all glanced at each other.

George managed to scoot a space for Jame and they talked about what Jame said "And here we are" Fred announces and lands on the ground.

As the lot of them entered, Jame looked around and smiled "Its not much... But its home" The Potters smirked and said "Its brilliant"

The Four -namely Fred, George, Ron and Jame- got atleast one piece of croissant on the table "Where were you four?!" The three red headed siblings looked at each other then looked at Jame who was beside George hiding the croissant like them "Not in bed, no notes, Car gone Just where were you?! Hello Harry my dear, im not blaming it on you" she said and George finally got his gryffindor courage to ask "Mum, what four? whos the other one?" He asked "Yes! four! George, Fred, Ron and oh wait.." She finally realized that it was Jame "Im sorry Jame dear, for a moment there i thought you were my daughter" Jame snorted and smiled "Its okay ma" She teased mrs Weasley "Ofcourse, you can call me ma" Molly laughed heartily and all of them went to the table to eat, Molly forgetting to scold her children, the Weasley siblings gave Jame a look which said 'youre a savior, thank you!'. Then all of the Weasley's left was woken up and went downstairs too.

"Hello Weasleys" A man went in and all of the red heads -including Jame- said, Jame having to say the latter "Hi dad/Pap" Fred and George contained their laughter in, He noticed Harry and greeted him

Then his eyes swept through the table when he noticed Jame in between Fred and George, he had to mentally tally his children all again "Honey... did we have another daughter without me knowing?" Everyone on the table laughed "No Mr. Weasley, im Harry's sister, Jamelyn Potter. But i'd rather be called Jame sir" she smiled at him and continued eating.