3*

Title: 3*

Jame and Harry were in kings cross with Hagrid, "oh, blimey?! is that the time?" Hagrid asked himself and said some stuff to the two "9 3/4 ? where in the world is that?" Jame looked at their tickets and didnt have a clue where 9 3/4 is. 

(ˉ(∞)ˉ)

"every year this station is packed full of muggles" Jame arched an eyebrow, recognizing the voice while Harry recognized the word "Now whats the platform number?" The plump red haired woman asks her children "9 and 3/4 mum!" The youngest shouted then looked at her brothers. He watched as one of the red heads ran through the wall, Jame recognized the red heads and made no second left to waste, so she approached them "George! that you?" she called out and looked at the guy whom she recognized as George "blimey, Jame! youre scary being able to recognize me apart from Fred" she chuckled at the statement "well, ever since we three met, that was the start of my job, to tell you two apart" she grinned at him, she finally took notice of the surroundings and saw that there were many red heads that were surrounding them and that Harry was talking to Mrs.Weasley "hey George, how'd we be able to get through?" she asked him "you just run in between of 9 and 10, why dont you try it? i'll go next after you" he smiled. She nodded "best if you closed your eyes if youre nervous" another red head with curly hair said, she just nodded at him. she looked at the pillar and ran in between, she didnt closed her eyes because she feared that if she did she'll not be able to run into the middle and crash. Her surroundings were like a hologram, changing. she looked with awe in her eyes at the red train, just like how George said, he went next after her "this... this is amazing George!" she exclaimed and pushed her trolley towards the train "come on now!! lets go!" she said and tried to pull him with her other hand, he just laughed at her childish act and followed her to the train.

(ˉ(∞)ˉ)

once theyve settled in a compartment, Jame was still looking around, she smiled to herself and looked at George who was looking at her "you seemed to be so amused by everything" she nodded happily "its cause ive never seen something like this before!" she grinned and shuffled on her seat "calm yourself m'lady" another voice said just outside their compartment "Fred!" she exclaimed, Fred chuckled at her childish attitude and sat down beside George, another guy following in "there you two are!" he said and smiled "oh? another Weasley?" he asked when he noticed Jame inside the compartment. The twins laughed while Jame put her palm on her face "well, im going to be a Weasley soon cause everyone seems to refer to me as a 'Weasley' " she said and rolled her eyes "that or you marry either one of us" Fred winked at Jame, she laughed with a disgusted face as a joke "yuck! marry either of you?! never!" she said and all of them laughed "never knew you two were capable of making friends! anyways, the names Lee Jordan" he smiled and held out his hand, she took it and shook it Gently "Jame Potter!" she grinned "J..Jame Potter? as in the Marigold Jamelyn Potter?" he asked with disbelief, Jame looked at him surprised "oh? how do you know me?" she asked "how? I mean you, youre the youngest kid to survive the Cruciatus curse, WITHOUT getting insane or something. Well thats what i've heard, Your father died protecting you. You and your brother are actually famous. The boy who lived and the girl who survived" She sighed getting tired from all the attention she was getting, then suddenly something hit her (no not literally) "my brother! i've forgotten all about him!" she stood up and left, looking for Harry.
"You shouldnt have mentioned it Lee" Fred said to him "mentioned what" he seemed clueless to what he just said "About her dad dying for her" The twins both said and had a sad look in their eyes "She hadnt met any of her parents, well i mean, she hadnt like get to know them. She grew up without a mother to help her with boy problems.." Fred trailed off "Or a father to protect her from anyone that hurts her" George continued, they sighed "well anyways! so, have you gotten any plans on how to set a first prank of the year" George changed the topic to avoid the sad atmosphere "well ive got a plan" Someone said and their heads snapped to the door, seeing the familiar red headed girl, she sat down "but first tell me all the teachers in the school, who you hate the most, even the staff. Whats the directions and all that. Tell me everything" She smirked and sat beside Lee. The three 3rd years looked at each other before smiling deviously and telling Jame what they know.