8

Title: 8*

when they reached the Astronomy tower, they saw Claude sitting down on one of the chairs and sleeping. Jame sighed and smiled at the sleeping figure, She walked towards him and tried to shake him wake "H-huh?" he stirred wake and looked at Jame "Did you skip all of the classes after Herbology?" While the two of them talked, Neville's mind wondered how close the two are and how much of a perfect couple they look like "A caring girlfriend while the boyfriend works hard" those words slipped out of Neville's mouth. "What?" Jame asked and snapped her head towards Neville. He covered his mouth and shook his head while his eyes avoided eye contact from the both of them, Jame and Claude shared a knowing glance at each other then looked back at Neville "Neville, were you actually thinking that we look like a cute couple?" Claude asked him and stood up to straighten his robes "y-yes" he managed to stutter out, Jame decided to go first outside, as she passed by Neville, she ruffled his hair and said "Dont think like that, Claude's like a brother to me" She laughed and finally went outside with Claude following, He suddenly gripped Neville's shoulder just enough to drag him with him "Come on now, I bet you lot are hungry" He said and finally pulled the two of them to the great hall by the collars like a cat

(ˉ(∞)ˉ)

As Claude made it to the great hall with the two on hand, he dropped them off to the Gryffindor table before heading to the Hufflepuffs 

"Why isnt he in Gryffindor??" Jame asked Neville and quickly ate the food, probably made by Mnemis "i mean, In huffs, theyre nice, kind, caring, warm and the list goes on with nice things but He's SCARY! being able to carry the both of us" She ranted out to Neville "Or maybe im just stereotyping the houses too much?" The last one was a rhetorical question and took a big bite out of her bacon "Or maybe Hes Factionless?" she suddenly whispered making Neville confused, muttering out a "What?" For not being able to understand what she said, "Oh nothing" She answered and finished her food.

(ˉ(∞)ˉ)

After dinner, all the Gryffindors went to the common room and sleep, some of them stayed in the lounge and chatted with the others. For example "Fred! George!" Jame called out to them when she spotted them talking to Lee and Angelina "M'lady" Fred smiled at her and scooted a little so that Jame can sit down, and she did "Hey i need to borrow something" She whispered to them, being very cautious around Angelina "What?" George asked and glanced at Angelina who was looking at Jame "The map" The twins nodded and looked at each other as if talking with their eyes "I'll make a come back! dont worry~" Fred said and stood up and motioned for Jame to come. The Boys stairs isnt the same as the Girls, its fine for the opposite gender to come up to their dorm. "Over here" Fred pointed at a Door, and beside it had a golden plate, 'This room contains 2 Weasleys, a Jordan and a Fortescue, careful not to open this door' written on the plate. Jame raised an eyebrow, but Fred didnt saw it and opened their door. Jame expected it to be messy but "Who in merlins beard cleans your mess up?" Was the first thing she asked when she stepped in "Emery Fortescue does. He's a clean freak, He doesnt want anything on the floor, so if we ever have our stuff on the floor he just puts it on our beds" Fred explained and searched for the map inside his Trunk "Whos Fortescue?" Jame asked while she looked at the beds. She noticed that Fred's bed has a color green pillow and on George's has a brown one "Oh hes a, if i remember correctly, A relative of Neville Longbottom and Claude Griffiths"

"Here! What do you need it for?" He gave her the map, When Jame was done looking around, she sat down on Fred's bed and looked at the plain parchment "Is there any way to go to the Restricted Area in the library without getting caught?" She asked "No, we havent seen any passage there, unless you use the Normal one." She nodded and raised the parchment "Thanks for lending me this" She smiled and walked to the girls dorm. 

along the way to Jame's dorm room, Angelina Johnson was standing right infront of her "Excuse me?" Jame innocently said and looked at Angelina, shec clicked her tongue and looked distressed at Jame "What did you two do?" She raised an eyebrow first before fully understanding that Angelina was jealous of her. "He just gave me this" She simply answered and raised the parchment for her to see "Well, i still have a homework to do, goodbye for now" She smiled and passed by Angelina.

as soon as she got to her room, a Book came flying, almost hitting Jame, But hit the wall next to her. She froze and looked at the book of Hogwarts: A history on the floor. She glanced back up to the girls on the bed, she figured Hermione was the one to throw it to Lavender, whom she deflected with a pillow. She picked the book up and gave it to Hermione "Books are meant to be read, not to be thrown" Hermione flushed red hearing that statement "But may i suggest that if you want to throw something heavy, why dont you try throwing that bed stand away?" she pointed at her Bed stand and headed to her bed, closing the curtains.
"I solemnly swear that i am up to no good"
The map showed a lot of people sleeping, even the girls in her room seemed to be preparing for a sleep. She looked at the library, seeing the Madame Pince already left, and she saw two names she thought she'll never see ever again "Aria Scamander, and Alicia Moody" Those two seemed to love to cause trouble, because they were looking around the library past curfew. She chuckled lightly when she saw Filch coming their way and they quickly hide from him. 
Then suddenly a growl was heard from Jame's stomach "I should eat" She said and thought that, it'll be nice to greet the two badgers on the way.

(ˉ(∞)ˉ)

Jame maneuvered her way to the kitchens until "Ouch" All three of them said, when they looked at each other, Jame saw a girl with the same porcelain skintone as hers, with medium length straight black hair and black eyes, then her eyes wandered off to the girl beside her, she has a short extremely wavy brown hair and grass green eyes, her skintone was olive "She seems fragile" Jame suddenly blurted out making them surprised, even Jame was surprised "Whos there!??!" Jame clicked her tongue and quickly tickled the pear to get in, the portrait opened and Jame stepped in pulling the two girls.
She quietly closed the door and heard Filch along with mrs. Norris passed by the kitchens. Jame sighed and took out the map from an inside pocket in her Gryffindor Jumper, it showed where Filch exactly was and he was just right outside. The two girls went to her side to see why she suddenly paled and saw where Filch is "Whats that?" The short haired girl asked quietly "a map that shows you completely everything" Answered Jame. Filch made his move and walked away "I guess we'll be staying here for a night, Mrs. Norris isnt going anywhere" Jame said and put the map on the counter, tapping her wand on it before saying "Mischief managed" and it cleared out "Cool" The black haired girl exclaimed "Im guessing youre Alice" Jame pointed at the black haired girl "And ofcourse youre Aria" Then at the short haired one "Yes, thats us" Alice said and smiled, Jame sat on one of the stools, and the two followed "Well, as if i dont know that already. So, what were you two doing in the library?" she asked, The two grew nervous and looked anywhere except her eyes "w-well, we were looking for a certain book to help our friend with his hairy problem" Jame stared blankly at how Aria put it and suddenly bursted out laughing "You mean someone with his Furry problem?" She still had a grin on her face, the two suddenly grew red "Yeah, since we're first years, we dont know how to brew a wolfsbane potion, and yeah" Alice explained and awkwardly rubbed her neck "Who needs a potion?" Jame waved the idea of brewing a potion off "When you can be an animagus?"