13

Title: 13

"Jame" Neville called out to her "Yes?" She looks back and smiles at him "We have something to show you" He says and pulls Jame's wrist gently, She followed.

"Okay so, i want you to close your eyes for now, dont open them till i say so" Jame just followed his instructions and closed her eyes "Come here" Neville pulls again and leads her to somewhere "On the count of three, you can open them. 1,2, 3!!" When she opened her eyes, she was greeted with Pictures, letters and some clothes hanging from walls, to chairs and to trunks "W-what" she asks and steps forward to one of the pictures.

It was her dad and mom smiling together at the black lake. Estimated by their 7th year. She looked at another one, It was four boys, 2 of them she knows and the other two she doesnt. They were infront of the hogwarts express train with a lot of students bustling around them but their smiles glew like it was a candle in the dark "what" She asks again, but with a smile on her face "When did you guys..." She trailed off, Alice gave an exhausted smile to her "Since we started to ignore you. That was our plan, We knew you wouldnt come to us or ask us anything to why we're ignoring since we know how your mind works already. I've owled my dad to look for pictures, even letters from your mom and dad" She says, making Jame a little bit uncomfortable at the mention of her dad"I asked my Grandmother and Claude's mother if they have some memories with them, so we've let them write it, and we also asked some pictures" Neville smiles at her direction "Ofcourse, I asked my dad if he has seen some news on the daily prophet that featured your parents and tada!" Aria says and gestured towards a wall that has a paper with moving people " i asked my mom. Since she's the keeper of all things in the ministry of magic. Shes actually kept these" Claude then gestured towards a trunk full of clothes. But one shirt caught Jame's chocolatey brown orbs "A quidditch shirt?" She asks and pulls it out. 'Potter      10' She raised an eyebrow "Why 10?" She asks, hoping they know the answer "Mom says, your father bragged about how smart he was when they were in 2nd year, considering that he was one of the youngest and the best Chaser ever. He said that he added all of Lily's letter, and subtracted his Name Letter's to the sum of her letters making it 10" She chuckled "a Very Potter thing to do" She smiles and looks at her friends "You did not have to do this" Then they all looked at each other then back at Jame "Oh but we did!" They shouted and hugged her "Why though?" She asked while Crying "October 31st" She knew why Alice said that. She knows when her parents died. "We uhm... Thought your parents would want you and Harry see all of these." They let go and one by one take everything and set it on the trunk "They wouldve loved this" Jame said and smiled at the trunk full of letters, newspapers and shirts. She put the quidditch shirt on top of her long sleeve one. "Its big on me, but its perfect" She smiles and laughs. The whole day was them and laughing about their experiences with their parents/Grandmother, resulting into skipping classes. 
"Stun" Aria suddenly said "What" Claude asks and looks at Aria with confusion painted all over on his face. Then she suddenly laughs, making the others look at her like shes bonkers "We were thinking of a name for our group right? considering that Jame's already in Red trouble.." Jame rolls her eyes and slaps Aria's head lightly "I was only a part of it when you started to ignore me. But im most certain that i belong with you people" She smiles goofily and looks at Aria again "Now what about Stun" Aria nods then proceeds "Stun also means surprise. Hufflepuffs werent really impressed but they were surprised that we got a lot of detentions." She explains while the others were just listening to her "Oh yeaah! I remember that!" Jame sighs and smiles at them "You huffles are too puffy. Try being punky sometimes will ya?" She smiled and stood up "Come on. Dinner will start in a few minutes. Lets go now,  shall we??" She asks and they all stood up

(FILLER)