10²

Title: 10²

(FILL UP)

Quidditch season came. Gryffindor vs. Slytherin.

Jame could tell Harry was nervous. Oliver too could tell, so he went by their side and asked "You two nervous?" Harry nods and says "Yeah, a little bit" Then Oliver proceeds to ramble about how he got hit by a bludger. Then he asks Jame if shes Nervous. She laughs and looks at the team. "You see, if youre nervous about something, then why did you join?" She asks rhetorically and smirks.

Jame picked her Echo 1997 up, She traded her Nimbus for that, because shes able to maneuver and fly easily in it. Oliver proceeds to say his speech when Jame butts in "You dont have to worry, you have the best team here" She says and motions at the gryffindor team "Believe in our strength and strategies too" They all laughed, including Oliver when he said in between laughs "I could still believe the others, but the twins?" They both shouted a hey, and it was ready for them to fly outside. Jame smiles at Oliver "Well, if i must say, theyre the best in strategy thinking. The ways they plan a prank, to get out of detention and hit and direct a bludger away and onto an enemy. I just think thats amazing of them to do." She says and winks at the twins that gave her an approving smile.

While waiting, Jame still felt Harry nervous so she said "Harry, our Grandfather, Father, Godfather and Honorary uncle were a part of the gryffindor Quidditch team and they were the best, our grandfather and father were the best captains. Whats wrong with playing for the first time? It practically runs in our blood." She chuckles, and when the shed was opened, she pushed Harry out making him stumble and get a grip on his Nimbus. 

She flies beside him and smirks "Make 'em proud, Potter" And flies off.

"The Quaffle is in possession of Jame Potter! Good lad though, knows her pranks, plans and is hella good with what she does! Just look at her right now, one of the best chase-" "Jordan!" "Sorry professor" They all laughed, including Jame.  She was almost hit by a bludger by the other team, that made her nerves a little bit off. She feels much more better now that Lee joked around the commentary.

"Harry Potter caught the snitch! earning Gryffindor 150 points. Gryffindor wins by 360 points!!! Ha! Take that you slytherins! only got 150! Los-" "Lee Jordan!" Lee laughs and slides his way down to the gryffindors who were celebrating on the middle of the pitch "Weasleys!" Three red heads snapped their heads towards Lee "Goodness, are you really a Weasley now Jame?" he asks and laughs "May or may not be" Then they laughed