20

Title: 20

September 1st came and she smiled.
"Come on now Jame, you first" She nods and goes.

After every Weasley got through, she looked back to look for her brother, he was no where to be seen. Same with Ron.
"Uh...." She says then looks at the train that just blew its whistle. She waved goodbye to her motherly and fatherly figure

Jame came up and had her satchel with her, containing 90 galleons, a book about wolves, 9 chocolate bars and her uniform. 

She walked towards the compartment where Alice was, as she opened it three bodies engulfed her into a hug

"Jameeeeeeeeee" She heard Claude's voice somewhere. She cant see anything except a flat chest in front, so being Jame Potter.

She touched the chest

"AH!" The body stood up and protectively put their arms protectively over her chest. Jame looked up and saw Aria doing the mentioned things above. 
"Oh hey Ari" Jame casually says and holds her hand up then put her hand on top of the left person's head which is Claude "H-hey" Aria says and weirdly looks at her. "I couldnt see anything so i touched what was infront" She explains and stands up "Sorry" Aria just nods and sits down. Claude and Neville stood up also "Dont worry, i didnt feel anything" Jame says making Aria shout incoherent sentences, making the other stuns laugh. 

After explaining to them why she cant send letters She then proceeds to ask them if they know Sirius Black "Yeah, the loyal follower of You-know-who--" "-Voldemort" They all flinched when Jame said that "Fear of the name only increases the fear to the thing itself." She says then looks at Claude to continue "Shes right you know" Alice agrees with Jame "Right now, as we speak, someone is being tortured. Inside in Azkaban for nothing. Dead because theyve protected their loved ones. Gone mad because they refused to say anything. If we're going to let Voldemort continue to do these things, then we're a goner. We're in Gryffindor, the house of the brave, and we have to be one of those people to fight him, you three are in Hufflepuff the house of the loyal and hard working, we already know where your loyalties lie and Working hard with us and the other houses, we can defeat him." The female Potter says making everyone stop, and even the trolley lady listened, She cleared her throat "Candies anyone?" She weirdly asks, Jame stood up to get 20 more chocolate balls and 10 skeleton chocolate then 3 berty botts every flavoured beans and 2 3times meal bubblegum(Willy wonka). She pays 7 Galleons for it. Then sits down.

"Gone mad?" Neville asks quietly and looks down "Yes Neville. Ive read that when youre hit with the Cruciatus curse long enough, youre going to go mad." Jame explains and eats some skeleton chocolate. "Do you know anyone, whos refused to say anything and gone mad?" He asks again "Yes, and theyre supposed to be as famous as my parents. They refused to say anything and they knew what will happen to them yet they refused. I dont know why people look down at them but i think theyre amazing" Jame looks at Alice then they both looked at Neville "Aurors Alice and Frank Longbottom are one of the most awesome parents ive ever heard" Alice says and smiles at Neville. Neville looks at Alice then stares weirdly at Jame "but how did you..." "Paps, or for you guys to know, Arthur Weasley, was more than glad to let me borrow a wizard book called Witches and Wizards attacked by the dark lord." They nod. "Jamelyn Potter, I just noticed, why do you have green eyes" Aria says and looks at her eyes "Cool right? Its an eye dye that i got from one shop in diagon alley. They say that my mom has green eyes. So" She then gestures for her eyes "Hey, I would appreciate it if you call me Lily or Evans some time this week."
"ANYWAYS! back to the topic" Alice redirects "Sirius Black.. Is uhm, one of the loyal followers of V-v-...Voldemort. and is in Azkaban for revealing where Lily and James Potter lived, making them a target of the dark lord. He is also in azkaban for killing a fellow wizard and killing 12 muggles in a muggle street." After Claude said that, Jame laughed

"Did you know, Sirius Black is the first ever Black to be in the house of Gryffindor?" She asks them, their shocked faces made her laugh more "Really?" Alice asks "This wasnt in the documents" Jame tutted "Did you know, he's also a blood traitor?" Again, theyre faces still has the shock to them "And that he is in the order and he is just like a dog?" Silence, Alice was about to ask something when Jame said next

"And is also my godfather"