First Day of Sophmore Year

The next morning, I awoke to the annoying sound of Stiles ringtone on my phone, telling me that Scott got "bit" by a "wolf". I laughed to myself because apparantly there havent been wolves in California in like sixty years. 

Just one of the little fun facts that I learn from Stiles when he comes over and bothers me. 

I quickly replied with a 'that's nice. I'll be the judge of that depending on the bite wound' before getting into a shower and getting dressed. It was the first day of school and I didn't want to look like a slob. Everyone knows the first day of school is where you look the best then after that you can look like a bum all you want. 

I spent about 10 minutes deciding on what to wear thanks to Stiles and Scott making me forget about picking out an outfit to save myself sometime in the morning. Ultimately, I decided on wearing a pair of dark skinny jeans with a red top and topping it off with my leather jacket. I curled my hair, put on a little bit of makeup and strapped on my heel boots, and finally I was ready to leave. 

'Did you need a ride?'

My phone rang as I read Stiles text. I thought about it for a second before replying with a 

'No thanks, i'll drive myself. thanks for the offer x'

I grabbed my car keys and locked the front door before walking over and sliding into my black and red mustang. It was a gift for when I passed my drivers test which was pretty sweet if you ask me. 

I turned the radio on, trying to find a good song to listen to on the drive to school but I hated it because in the mornings they only play stupid commercials. It was annoying. I wanted to listen to some music, not listen to how Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez were caught making out again or whatever silly gossip they were talking about now a days. 

Finally giving up, I turned off the radio and just listened to the sound of the wind outside as I pulled into the school's parking lot. I smiled when I saw a parking open in the front, I quickly pulled in before grabbing my bag and climbing out. 

While I was standing there fixing my hair, a noticed Scott who was chaining up his bike. 

"Hey Scott!" I yelled while he turned around to wave hi back at me but that's when a dude in a porshe pulled up, slamming his door against Scott's bike. 

Ugh, I remember this guy. His name was... Jackson? I think.? He's dating Lydia I believe. Lydia was this strawberry blonde girl who introduced herself to me on my first day of school here, telling me that we were going to be 'good friends' which we were but honestly Jackson was a tool. Lydia had her moments when she would...act like a bitch but most times she was actually really cool. I guess it was one of those things where you had to get to know them. 

Jackson must have noticed me as he sent a wink my way before walking to the front of the school. I rolled my eyes at him before walking over to Scott, offering my hand to help him up. He denied it while I stood there rolling my eyes at him. 

Typical. Boys always thinking they dont need help. 

"So..Stiles told me how you got..attacked..?" I asked Scott while he shook his head and started telling me how it was a wolf. 

I stood quiet while he was still talking, but then stopped to ask me if I believed him. I thought about it for a minute before shaking my head. "Yeah, of course I believe you..but there hasn't been wolves in California in years..You probably got spooked or something."