Nightmare or..a memory..?

Savannah's point of view: 

The next day, I threw on a short red dress with a black belt with my studded ankle boots and topped it off with my leather jacket. 

Right now we were walking into school as Scott was telling us about this nightmare he had last night where him and Allison were making out on the school bus (seirously did not need to know that detail) but anyways he said he started to transform and he killed her. 

Pretty scary if you ask me. I mean if I was in his place, I would've freaked out. 

"So you killed her..? Pretty harsh stuff.." I said while we stopped at my locker so I could put my books inside and grab what I needed. 

"I dont know." Scott said as he shrugged his shoulders and held onto his backpack. "I woke up before I could actually see myself killing her. But I just woke up sweating like crazy and I couldn't breath. I've never had a dream where I woke up like that before." 

"really? I have.." Stiles started saying, starring off into the distance. "Usually ends a little differently." 

I rolled my eyes while we started walking down the hall. Seriously? Why am I even questioning myself if I like Stiles? He's a total pervert if he's going to turn Scott's dilima into a weird way to tell us about his sex dreams. 

"Okay, A, I meant I never had a dream that felt..that real before." Scott told Stiles.

"And, B, never give us that much detail about you in bed, like ever again." I said, rolling my eyes at Stiles in clear disgust. "I mean it, never again Stiles. Like please, never."  

"Most of his dreams involve yo..." Scott started saying as Stiles pushed him so he fell into some lockers before getting up and continuing to walk. 

I eyed them both weirdly while I just decided to ignore it. Scott was smirking at Stiles while Stiles was just trying his best to avoid my eye contact while he started blushing a bright red. these two are weird. 

"Anyways, back to your nightmare.." I stared saying but Scott cut me off. 

"I know you're going to say it has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow. And that im going to loose control and rip her throat out." Scott said while I nodded my head and gave him this look.

"Whhatt? No, of course not. Why would I ever say that." I said sarcastically while Scott rolled his eyes, nudging me lightly in the side. "Okay fine that's totally it but you have to admit Scott, it's kind of dangerous...I mean..what if you do loose control..?" 

Stiles gave me this look while he patted Scott on the shoulders. "Hey come on, I personally think you're handling this pretty freaking amazingly. I mean it's not like there's a lycanthropy class for beginners that you can take." 

"Not a class, but maybe a teacher.." Scott started staying while I already knew where he was going with this. And my only reaction was.. WAS HE CRAZY. 

"Derek? Are you mental or something? Did you forget the part where your brilliant idea was to get him tossed in jail for the murder of his sister that he clearly didn't do!" I yelled at him, smacking his arm lightly. "You must have hit your head pretty hard during the last lacrosse practice if you're willinging to go to Derek." 

"I know but..chasing her, dragging her to the back of the bus..it felt so real.." Scott began saying. 

"How real..?" Stiles asked him. 

"Like it actually happened.." Scott said just as we pushed open the doors to see the scene in the parking lot. 

There were a bunch of police officers suronding one of the yellow school buses and other people who looked like medical examiners. The back door of the bus was ripped off and there was blood everywhere. While one officer started putting yellow tape all around the scene, another was telling people to move back since this was now a 'crime scene'.