Little Chat..

I threw on a pair of jeans and my leather jacket before putting on my boots, making my way to my front yard. I looked up towards the full moon and i closed my eyes, sniffing for Scott's scent. I smiled to myself once I caught it and took off running. 

It didn't take me long until I found Scott at his house. 

Miss McCall wasn't home so this was my best chance. I walked up to the back door and tried opening it but of course it was locked. I sighed before gripping it again and breaking the lock, swinging the door open. 

I could hear Scott's heartbeat upstairs in his room so I slowly made my way up the stairs, trying my best not to make too much noise. 

I pushed open the door to Scott's room as he turned around and jumped, bringing his shirt to his shirtless chest in an attempt to cover himself. I rolled my eyes before he turned around and put his shirt on, turning back to look at me. 

"What the hell Savannah? You scared me." Scott said while I just stayed quiet before slowly walking over to him.

"How about you and I have a little chat." I smirked before pulling out his desk chair and sitting down on it. 

Scott looked at me with wide eyes as he stood quiet. "Wh..what are you doing here..?" He stuttered.

"You know why i'm here.." I said while staring at him. 

I could hear his heartbeat rising while I just stood quiet. 

"Wh..what?" 

I rolled my eyes while picking up a picture he had pinned to the wall next to his computer, smirking at it before setting it down. 

"Look, I would really love for you not to mention to anybody about what happened today." I smiled while getting up and walking towards him, watching as he stopped breathing for a second while sitting down on his bed. I bent down to stare in his eyes before whispering into his ear, "Because if you do, i'll make sure to make your life a living nightmare.." 

He let out a sharp breath while looking at me shocked and confused. 

"Wh..why are you doing this..? Who are you?" He asked me while I could hear the confusion in his voice. 

"let's just say..." I began while twirling a piece of hair in my finger. "I didn't come to this town for it's weather." 

I stood quiet, thinking about what I was going to tell him.. Could I tell him the whole story or would that only make it worse..? 

"Look, I don't know what's going on but...i'm your friend..best friend..you can trust me.." I heard Scott telling me while I turned to face him. "You don't have to pretend.." 

I sighed outloud before looking over at him. "If i tell you, you can't tell anyone. especially not Stiles or Derek." 

He shook his head before asking me what it was. 

"I'm a werewolf..." I began while he looked over at me. "and I didn't just come to town for the weather..i'm here for something..." 

author's note: 

sorry this one is so short, i wrote it while waiting for my next class to start. ugh college is a pain but it's all right so far. 

anyways thanks for reading everyone!(: you're all amazing

so tell me... 

were you shocked ;0 hahaha 

what do you think will happen with Stavannah (stiles and savannah haha) ? 

Why do you think she's in town..? 

what's she after..? 

next couple of chapters are going to be heartbreaking! ): Keep tissues nearby