Something Doesn't Feel Right

Savannah's Point of View

I was sitting in my room, blasting my favorite Taylor Swift song while reading up on some English homework that I had been putting off. We were suppose to write about something that made us stronger, or a point in our life that has made us stronger. 

I honestly think it was only because our teacher was obsessed with that Kelly Clarkson song 'What Doesnt Kill You (Stronger)' and that quote 'what doesnt kill you makes you stronger' which to me was just the most ridiculous thing in the world. If something didnt kill you, then it didnt make you stronger. Maybe the memory could somehow someway help you later on but it was just a silly quote that was misreading. 

I had been so caught up in my own thoughts, I barley typed a paragraph before my phone started ringing. I let out a loud sigh before turning around in my computer chair and wheeled myself over to my bed. I looked at the caller ID and typical. 

Stiles

Honestly, how come he was always calling me at night? And it always involved some sort of plan or idea that would get me, him, and Scott in trouble. It was never a 'hey Savannah, what's up'.
Nope, it always had to involve some sort plot to get me in trouble. 

"Is there any specific reason you're calling me at 10 at night?" I said answering the phone. "And it better not be about finding another dead body or i might punch you in the face." I groaned while I heard something in the background. The sound of...

an engine..? 

"Hey where are you?" I asked him before turning off itunes on my computer. 

"Im down the street from your house. Be outside." 

"Why? What reason do you have to be dragging me out of bed this time?" 

I dont even know why but I was already walking over to my closet and putting on a jacket before putting the phone on speaker and grabbing my shoes. 

"Scott found something. He wants us over at his house like now. Im outside so hurry up." 

And with that he hung up. 

*

After getting back from the Morgue and confirming Scott's suspisions, the scent on the first half of the body and the other scent he smelled at Derek's was the same.

Now, instead of doing the homework I was suppose to be doing since I had been putting it off, I was sitting in the back of Stiles jeep as him, me, and Scott waited until we saw Derek get into his car and drive off. After making sure Derek was gone, Stiles pulled up in front of Derek's house, where him and Scott jumped out and started digging up some spot in the ground that Scott was convinced Derek was hiding the other half of the body.

Instead of helping them dig, I just sat there on top of Stiles jeep, watching them do everything.

Stiles finally looked over at me, whipping his sweaty forehead before giving me a look. "Are you going to just sit there? Or are you going to help?" 

I laughed before shaking my head. "You guys are doing fine without me. I would just be in the way." 

Stiles rolled his eyes before getting back to digging while I took out my phone and checked the time.