Truth Part 2

"You're a what?!" Scott yelled while I stood quiet. "You're an Alpha?! Wait are you the Alpha that's killing everyone?! Did you turn me?!" he began asking questions so fast I couldn't have the time to answer any of them.

I shook my head while standing in front of him. "No, i'm not the Alpha that's harming everyone and no i'm not the one who bit you.."

Scott looked completely confused before asking, "H-..how are you so good at hiding it? Hiding you're a werewolf and how are you in such control?" 

"Some werewolves like myself have so much mastery over their body that they can inhibit their scent. Making us almost undetectable to other werewolves..Given time and dedication, you'll learn it too." I offered Scott a soft smile but I couldn't help but laugh a little since I knew what he really wanted to know. "You can ask your real question you know..I mean, we're friends and i'm sorry about threatening you..So go ahead, ask away."  

My eyes shifted towards the ground while he took a deep breath, finally calming down. He looked back up at me, his face having that same look that said he was itching to ask something and by the rise in his hearbeat it wasn't going to be an easy question. 

"Ho..how did you become an Alpha...?" Scott asked while he tried avoiding eye contact with me.. 

"First of all..you need to know that blue eyes for a werewolf, they aren't a genetic thing.." I started explaining while he asked me what i meant. "My eyes were blue before I turned into an alpha..."

"What does it mean if your eyes are blue..?" Scott asked, getting more curious. 

"It means you've killed an innocent.." I said without breaking eye contact. He looked at me a bit shocked while he was about to ask something but I interupted him, already answering his question. "Yeah, my eyes were blue before I became an alpha so yes that means i killed an innocent..but it's not what you think." 

Scott didn't say anything so i took this as a sign to continue with my little story telling time. 

"It was about a month after I turned, I was completely alone and traveling through Tennessee. I met a boy named Daniel. He was my first friend and I felt hope for the first time in a long time. He helped me and gave me shelter, we looked out for each other. I kept him safe from bullies and he hid me in his family's barn. He looked after me, protected me." I felt my breath get caught in my throat. 

"What happened to him?" Scott asked slowly. 

"It was the first full moon after my parents died..I tried getting him to leave but he didn't and..and I killed him. I held him as he died and I screamed out as I felt my eyes change to a piercing blue. I'm the reason he's dead and I have lived with that pain every single day, reminding me of how easily I can hurt those closest of me." I explained, feeling my breath get caught in my throat. 

Scott sighed, looking at me with a sad look on his face. "I'm so sorry.." 

"The sad part is he wasn't the only person I lost after that.." I bit my bottom lip, running my hands through my hair. "I lost everyone I have ever cared even the slightest about. After Daniel, a pack found me and took me in.." 

"what happened to them?" Scott asked. 

"After my parents died and I began running, traveling..whatever you want to call it, other werewolves found me. They took me in and I became a part of their pack." I started saying while stopping a little, taking in a deep breath. This, this is where the story got hard to tell. Scott grabbed my hand and gave me a look, letting me know that it was okay. Scott was a fool at times for thinking that acting nice will help you, it wouldn't get you far but it was nice to know he still retained his good heart after the bite. Sometimes the bite will change more than just giving you strength and turning you into a wolf. It changes you.