Masquerade Part 2

I finally made my way to where the party was being held. Once I walked into the room, my eyes scanned the whole area for any signs of Derek but there were none so far. I sighed before walking over to the dessert table and grabbing a strawberry, bringing it up to my mouth to take a bite but that's when I noticed a familiar looking figure in the distance. 

Perfect, I knew he wouldn't be able to resist my trap I had set for him. 

I had left a note attached to the back of an invitation telling him to meet me here or else everyone was going to find out about his little secret. Derek thinks he's so clever and smart, but he's just as easy to fool as everyone else here. 

I smirked before setting the strawberry down, walking over towards him. 

"Hey handsome." I smirked while he just smiled at me. Wow, an actual smile. I'm surprised that Derek even knew how to smile anymore. "How's about you and I go somewhere a little more private..?" I smirked at him while he nodded his head. I could hear his heartbeat start picking up. He ignored me at first, looking like he was concentrating on finding the person who ordered him here. Oh how funny it was because that person is me who is literally standing right here. "If you concentrate anymore, you might pop a vein handsome. And I would hate to see anything happen to that pretty little werewolf face." I smirked.

"I'm guessing you're the psycho bitch who left the note at my place?" Derek glared at me. Oh he was actually kind of cute when he tried acting intimidating even though he had no idea what was going on. 

A smirk grew on my face while I stepped closer to him, inches away from his lips. I could see his eyes widen through his mask as I smirked and leaned closer to him. "Dance with me." 

Derek just looked at me with that smolding look. He was being a real pain right now. I guess time has not been good to him since his attitude had greatly dropped since the last time we had actually seen each other. 

"no." He answered simply.

"Fine then, you tell me who I should kill first. Oh here's a better idea.." I smirked while glancing between the passing people. "How about I tell the Argents where you are?" Derek's face grew hard. "Dance with me." I smirked

"No." He mumbled while i grabbed his hand and forced him to turn around and look at me. If Derek wasn't going to cooperate willingly then i was going to have to get violent. Hmmm, let's see how this turns out. It has been a while since i've actually had to use force to get answers. "Let go." 

"I think you're going to want to dance with me." I smirked while he looked like he was about to wolf out. I shook my finger in front of him. "No, no, no. I don't think it would be wise of you to expose yourself here now would it Derek? I mean especially with the Argents right on your little werewolf tail."

Derek gripped my wrist tighter while I just smirked. Oh he was so cute when he was trying to be a 'badass'. I gripped his hand around my wrist, listening as I could hear his bones crack from under me while I pried his hand off of my wrist. He looked at me with wide eyes while I smirked. "Wasn't expecting that, were you?" I smirked. "You see Derek, I'm the one who's in charge here. I'm the one who sets all the little pieces in play. You don't make a move without me putting it in play first. You will never be one step ahead of me because from where i'm standing, i can see what you're going to do days before you even think about it." I smirked at Derek who just looked at me a little bit off.

"How do you know who I am.? Who are you?" 

"I think you're going to want to ask me to dance now." I smirked while Derek finally responded by offering me his arm. I smiled while grabbing it and following him to the middle of the dance floor, where he pulled me close. "Wow, already getting frisky? At least buy me dinner first." I laughed while Derek glared at me through his mask.

"I want to know who you are and I want to know now." 

One thing I have learned over the course of my mission is that anger makes you stupid and stupid gets you killed. This was a concept that Derek still hasn't picked up on yet. He was so blinded by his anger and power hungry status that he wasn't seeing the obvious answers in front of him. 

Me. 

But then again, they did say curiosity did kill the cat.... 

"Now Derek." I began telling him while spinning away from him but then he spinned me right back to him, letting me bump against his rock hard chest. "If you want your answers, you're going to have to dance with me first." I smirked while he stepped back and looked at me weird.

"And why in god's name would I do that?" He asked me.

"Because." I stepped closer. "There is an old flame of your's here..And I would hate for her to have to kill you in front of the dance floor. I think her name was...Kate?" He started looking around while I grabbed his face and brought my lips so close to his, I know he could feel my cool breathe against his lips. "Now act normal and dance with me or I start kicking down walls." 

"Why are you doing this?" Derek asked me while twirling me once before swaying us back and forth. "What is in this for you?" 

"You have something that interests me." I pulled back a little and looked at him. "And what I want, I tend to get." 

"I wouldn't hold your breath." 

I rolled my eyes while suddenly the DJ played a song with a lower tempo. I looked all around us before noticing that Kate Argent was beginning to eyeball us, she was getting suspicious. Most likely remembering Derek's figure. That's when an idea just popped into my head. "If you want your answers, then follow my lead." 

Derek looked at me confused for a split second before I crashed our lips together. 

Ugh this was horrible. Derek's lips felt like a foreign substance on my lips because frankly the only person I ever wanted to be kissing was well..

Stiles. 

In so many ways, Stiles was.. Well.. His kisses felt like.. home. They were like the first snow flake of the winter or something else romantic like that. I wasn't good with this whole 'expressing your emotions thing' but with Stiles..He made me feel.. 

safe. 

He made me want to fight so..Maybe i can get over whatever revenge plot or thing im holding onto..Stiles makes me want to be a better person in general and I was completely sure of my feelings for him after kissing Derek. It was like something snapped inside of me.. I didn't want to kiss anyone else besides Stiles and it made me realize just how different I was because of Stiles. I usually did this sort of thing, doing whatever it took to get closer to what i wanted. 

Never had I thought that I would ever be concerned for someone else's feelings..

But all I cared about was Stiles' feelings..more than anything...

I snapped out of my thoughts as I slowly pulled away from Derek. Derek didn't do anything as I pulled back right away and grabbed his tie, dragging him with me to the house and towards an empty room. This was going to throw Kate off our scent for a bit since no one would suspect Derek of hooking up with some random girl at a party when there were hunters around. At least he wouldn't do it where he wouldn't be able to defend himself or he would be left vunerable. 

After dragging him into an empty room upstairs, I walked in while turning around and taking a seat on the couch, smirking at him. 

"Now, tell me what you want." Derek said while locking the door behind us. 

I just smirked while jestering for him to take a seat on the arm chair across from me. He stood there for a couple of seconds, just glaring at me while I sighed. I leaned forward a little, my legs cross while I started messing with the chess board that was on the coffee table. 

"If you don't start obeying Derek, I will have to start taking our pawns.." I said while lifting up one of the pawn pieces and smirked at him. "I'll take out every single player until I get to what I really want." I smirked.

"The king?" He asked me while I just laughed.

"Oh please, I simply want answers." I smirked. "Starting with who killed my parents."