"You're Not As Dumb As You Look"

By the time that I was already on the edge of town driving in, it was raining pretty hard outside. Stiles had texted me that Scott wanted the two of us to go the hospital so we could go check on Lydia. I texted him back that I just needed to stop by my house to change then I would go by his house so we could go head over to the hospital.    

 I smirked lightly while reading his text that he would be waiting for me as I shifted gears and took off. 

*

It was raining pretty hard outside as I started drying my hair off with a towel. The little run from my car to the house wasn't as long as it was but I really didn't want to get my new high heels dirty from the rain. I had stopped to buy them on the way back home so I really didn't want to ruin them right now. 

I heard a door slam as well as a growl while I continued drying my hair. I smirked before turning around to come face to face with the newly found Alpha. Derek. 

Derek didn't like being caught by surprise obviously as he growled at me before grabbing a hold of my neck and pushing me against the wall. "What the hell are you doing here?" He growled at me while I "pretended" to be loosing air and acting "defenseless". 

Derek smirked to himself, obviously proud of the fact that he was a 'big' 'bad' 'alpha' now. I gasped for air one more time before blinking my eyes and forming a small smirk on my face. I smirked at him while putting my hands around his arm, crushing it as I heard the bones crack before twisting his arm. He looked at me shocked as I pushed him back.

He held his arm, looking at me shocked. I smirked before stepping closer to him, as my heels clicked on the ground and echoed throughout his empty ruined house. He looked at me before lunging at me, completely in his werewolf form while I smirked lightly. I quickly dodged his attack, grabbing his arm and tossing him towards the opposite wall, laughing slightly as he put a dent in it. "Did you really think that you were the baddest werewolf in town..?" I faked pouted at him. 

This was actually rather hilarious. I honestly thought about telling Derek that I was well.. me. And about how we knew each other before but then I thought that this would be way more fun to catch him off guard. Plus, if i was going to change a new leaf or perspective thing then I was going to do this with one last shabang. 

"Who are you..? Really.." Derek asked me, getting up. 

I didn't answer him right away but instead just crossed my arms in front of my chest. "Im hurt that you don't remember me.." I placed a hand over my heart pretending to be offended. 

"What..?" Derek looked at me confused. 

"You're stronger, meaner, sexier than the last time we saw each other all those years ago...You know, I used to have the biggest crush on you way back then.." I smirked as I stepped closer to Derek, who  just looked at me with this dumbfounded look. He was probably more shocked at the fact that I had fooled him for this long. And let me tell you, it wasn't easy. 

I consumed a little bit of wolfs bane every day just to keep him at bay. There was no way that he would be able to figure me out as long as he did if I hadn't consumed the wolfs bane. It sucked but now that he knows now, I could go back to not burning my throat and hurting myself just to keep my secret at bay. 

It is a lot easier to fool other people than werewolves. 

Derek didn't say anything but instead he grabbed me by the arms and let out a loud howl, showing off his new red Alpha eyes. I just smirked before grabbing his arms and head butting him then kicking him as he fell to the floor. He held his jaw while looking at me as he let out another loud howl.