| chapter three |

| → readers point of view ← |

Two weeks ago is the day I told my best friend that I liked Daichi. It's not one of those kind of crushes where you're all omgomgomgomg his face I wanna lick his abs ahhhhh!

No. It's more like the crush where you fall in love with their personality and then every little thing about them becomes beautiful. Yep. Definitely one of those.

Suga was going to tell Daichi that I liked him but I told him that if he could get through this last week I would take him out for those weird meat things he likes to eat.

You checked the time on your phone. 2:48 A.M. It's Saturday so it really doesn't matter how much sleep you get.

You let out a sigh, thinking of all the reasons Daichi wouldn't return the feelings you had for him.

"Maybe I don't really like him...maybe it's just a fling. A one month crush." You said to yourself but oh, how wrong you were about that.

Another month has passed and he kept quiet so you took Koushi to get those meat things, keeping your promise. It wasn't a fling. You liked him, a lot.

You, Sugawara, and your other friend Miyoko are going to the movies today. It's a cute romantic movie. Koushi said one of his friends was going to tag along, little did you know, it was Daichi.

You were watching Netflix on your TV when you got a call from Koushi.

"Hey, are you ready yet?" He asked you.

"Yeah!" You lied. "Okay, good because me and my friend just picked Miyoko up and we're coming to get you now."

"Okay! Who is it?" You asked sounding flustered.

"Guess." Koushi said.

"Hmmm...lemme think...omg is it Tanaka? The scary bald guy! Or is it the scary short kid, the one that likes to yell rolling thunder!!!" You ask, not taking a breath.

"It's Daichi! Yay!" Koushi said remembering that he neglected to tell you that.

"Oh." You said jumping out of bed looking for a dress to wear. "Text me when you get here! Bye!"

You picked out a dark red dress and some black heels to go with it. You put gold bracelets on your wrists and then put on a gold necklace. You got a text from Koushi, saying they were outside and you had another hour until ton movie started so you invited them in. Your mom was at work, which was good. You were flat ironing your hair and doing your makeup when Daichi came in behind you and started analyzing your dress.

"(Y/N)..." he said sounding distant. "Yeah Daichi?" You asked putting the flat iron away.

He started blushing. "You need to change. Right now." He said holding his face. "Why do I look bad?" You asked putting your makeup back in your makeup bag. "No no no you look stunning! Well I mean you don't look bad it's just..." he trailed off.

"It's just what?" You asked him smiling.

He took a deep breath. "It's just that the dress you're wearing...it really shows off your features and your, your curves and I don't think that a young lady should be wearing such a tight dress and oh my gosh (Y/N) you're gonna give me a nosebleed."

You blushed, smiling. "Thank you!" You said assuming it was a compliment. "Guys I have to go I'm so sorry my mom is having the baby!" Miyoko said running out. "Let's bring Hinata!" Koushi suggested. "I don't think the movie we're gonna watch is really appropriate for someone like Hinata." Daichi said laughing.

"Let's invite Asahi!" Daichi said. "Okay!" Koushi said calling him.

We got in Daichi's car and started driving to Asahi's house. Daichi insisted you sit up front so you did.

Country music started playing in the car until you changed the station multiple times until an Ariana Grande song came on. You and Koushi sang along with Daichi laughing hysterically and Sugawara who couldn't really hit the high notes.

Suga tried to plug his phone up in the aux cord but you took it from him realizing that all of his songs were Nicki Minaj and Taylor Swift. You plugged your phone in instead.

Asahi came out of his house, hiding something in his jacket. When he sat in the backseat, a little orange 1st year crawled out of his jacket. "Hinata?" Daichi said flustered. "Asahi's sneaking me into the movies!" Hinata cheered happily. "Yeah I'll just buy you a ticket a the theater I said.

I unbuckled and turn around, leaning over into the backseat. I was whispering something in Hinata's ear when Daichi said, "(Y/N)...please sit down."

"Why?!" You said. He was blushing again. "We should get going." He said.

You sat down, doing what you were told. "I think Daichi likes (Y/N)-senpai!" Hinata said.

I wished that was true but it probably wasn't.

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Daichi was a slow driver. "Daichi. Pull over at the gas station." You demanded. He obeyed. "Daichi you're switching seats with me now! You drive too slow!" You said. He switched with you and just smiled. "Make sure you buckle." You say putting the car in reverse.

You arrived at the theater in five minutes and it would've taken Daichi twenty. Everyone said you were a crazy driver and now they know why your mom refused to let you get a car.

You guys got sodas, popcorn, and candy. Hinata sat on the left of you and Daichi sat on the right.

The ads were playing on the screen so you were talking to Hinata. Two boys came over to you guys and started talking to you. "Me and my friend just think you're extremely pretty and it's really attractive the way you handle that little kid." They said mentioning Hinata. "Hey I am not a little kid! I can jump!" Hinata said standing up but he sat back down realizing they were Tsukki's height.

"Oh..thank you." You say a bit uncomfortable. "If you don't mind, can you leave my girlfriend alone?" Daichi said.

Girlfriend?!

Authors Note :

I hope you guys enjoyed that chapter yet again. I try to make my chapters a bit interesting :) I'm on my way to softball practice right now so the next chapter might come out a bit later tonight. And I also have school tomorrow so *sigh* Make sure to vote if you enjoyed the chapter and please comment your thoughts or suggestions to make this story better. Love ♡