| chapter nine |

| → readers point of view ← |

This was all happening a little too fast. The sex? It was good but marriage...? People usually have to date for a couple years and live with each other for that to happen.

I mean, you love him with all your heart but shit.

You looked over to see Daichi still asleep. You were going to tap him but your stomach started to hurt.

"Maybe I'm on my period..." you said to yourself going to the bathroom.

You looked at yourself in the mirror. "Am i gaining weight?" You said out loud lifting your shirt up.

"Daichi wake up!" You say walking back in his room. "5 more minutes..." he said in his morning voice. "Daichi...I might be pregnant." You say waiting for him to sit up so you can explain.

"Oh shit." He said.

Then, the worse thought ran through your mind.

Is Daichi gonna leave me? Are we gonna break up and never speak again?

Daichi sat up fast, started asking you questions.

"(Y/N)...I know what you're thinking. I'm not gonna leave you. I'm never leaving you. If you aren't ready to be a mom yet, then we can abort the baby. But I want you to know that I'm ready." Daichi said holding your hands with a genuine smile.

You felt your heart pound. Just hearing him say the words that you wanted to hear, assuring you that every thing you were scared was true, wasn't.

"Daichi...I'm scared. I don't know what to do. If you're ready to have a baby then I guess...I guess I'm ready too." You said thinking about everything.

He smiled. "(Y/N) I love you so much...we're gonna be a real family now. I've always wanted this but I only wanted it with you."

"Wait-" you said. "I didn't take a pregnancy test yet."

"Ohh..my mom has some in her room. Just in case she has another one night stand." He said laughing.

"Daichi..please don't joke right now. I'm scared."

He had a crazy laugh which scared you. It's how your mother used to laugh. "You think I'm not scared?! (Y/N) I'm fucking terrified!"

"Daichi I-"

"No...I'm sorry. You're more scared then I am and competing with you about it is not okay." He said handing you a pregnancy tester.

You went in the bathroom and took the test.

You felt a sharp pain pierce through your heart.

"Well? What are the results?" Daichi asked you seeing you come out of the bathroom.

"Daichi, I'm-"

Authors Note :

Hahaha! I've always wanted to do this! Guess what the results are (; Anyways, you'll find out in the next chapter! I'm having so much fun writing this story and sorry this chapters so short. Love ya!