| chapter eleven |

| → daichi's point of view ← |

Daichi woke up in the morning to the sound of crying children. He would've woke you up but you've been through a lot and you looked so peaceful when you slept.

Instead he got up and found some baby milk and instructions on how to make it. He made one bottle.

Mirai and Akari would have to share because it isn't very healthy for newborns to drink a lot of milk. It's only good for newborns to drink breast milk but he clearly couldn't do that.

I took the bottle giving it to Mirai first because she was crying the most. Once she finished her half, gently put her back in the crib as she was drifting back to sleep. Akari finished her half and went back to bed as well.

I went back in the room and laid down next to (Y/N).

I watched her sleep. The cute little noises she makes, the way she smiles in her sleep, and the way she says my name in her sleep...it's just so damn cute. I kissed her neck, causing her to move closer to me. "Da-i-chi..." she said slowly making me blush. "K-kiss me..." she said again.

She opened those beautiful (e/c) eyes of hers and put her arms around me. I kissed her forehead for at least three minutes when I noticed her forehead was burning up. "Babe? Are you feeling alright?" I asked feeling her forehead again. "Y-yeah I'm f-fine..." she said.

I held up nine fingers. "How many fingers am I holding up?" I asked. "21." She said laughing, cracking herself up. "You dork!" I said kissing her cheek. "Lol nine." She said. "You're holding up nine fingers."

"Correct-o-mundo!" I said enthusiastically.

She wrapped her arms around me and started kissing all over my face passionately. The kisses were fast and sloppy.

I was blushing and wrapped my arms around her waist. "(Y/N)-san...I love you so much. You're my sunshine. You make me happy all the time. When you kiss me, it's almost as if all the gray rain clouds just disappear and the bright, shining sun emerges from beneath them."

She smiled. "Daichi-san...don't even get me started on you. You're like my bandaid. You keep me together. You're my right hand, my go to, my partner in crime. Daichi, you are my everything and you're someone I can never let go of."

"(Y/N)-san...that's all I ever wanted you to say. You're just so perfect with many flaws. Your flaws are what make you so perfect." I whispered in her ear.

Authors Note :

Shortest...chapter...ever! Just wanted to give you guys some morning fluff and get to the last chapter. (; Anyways, I'm making the last chapter right now!