| chapter eight |

| → readers point of view ← |

Honestly, I'm really bummed out right now. Daichi isn't coming home for like, another week. I miss him so much I might DIE!

You and Daichi's mom were talking about volleyball and the last time you played when the doorbell rung. "Would you mind getting that, sweetie?" She asked.

"Sure!" You said going to the door. When you opened the door, you cried seeing who it was.

You hugged him after he put the stuff on the ground and cried. "Daichi I missed you so much!" He smiled. "I missed you too sunshine."

"Well, I have to do to work now. Have fun kids!" Daichi's mom said. "Mom.." Daichi said. "You're retired." "Bye!" His mom said leaving.

"Oh, I forgot some other things in the car. Can you go wait for me in my room?" Daichi asked you.

You obeyed, taking the stuff he did bring you in his room with you. You were sitting on his bed, scrolling through twitter when he came in with a puppy in his hands.

You cried. "Oh my gosh you got me a puppy! I love you so much Daichi Sawamura!" You said taking the puppy. You decided to name her Daisy.

You and Daichi talked for a while until he asked you to stand up. He got down on one knee and said, "(Y/N), you've made me so happy. I can't imagine my life with out you. I want to be be with you forever. (Y/N), will you marry me?"

You fell onto the floor and cried tears of joy.

"Yes Daichi!" He put the ring on your finger and you two kissed for what seemed forever until you stopped. "Why'd you stop?"

"Daichi...I'm ready. To have sex. You asked me if I was ready a couple months ago, and I wasn't. But I am now." You said taking a deep breath.

"Are you sure? If you aren't ready, tell me." Daichi said. "I want to, and I'm ready." You said.

"That's all I needed to hear." Daichi said, picking you up and throwing you on the bed.

He started slowly taking off your clothes, starting with your shirt as he kissed you. Then, he made his way down to your pants until you were only in your bra and underwear. He was in his pants, no shirt.

He started biting your shoulder which hurt at first, but then felt really good. "S-stop t-teasing me D-Daichi." You managed as he licked his way down from your top to your bottom.

"Wanna keep going?" He asked. You nodded. He took off his pants and underwear and put on a condom and you quickly took a birth control pill before completely undressing yourself.

He started licking your clit, causing you to let out a soft moan. He kept doing so, giving you an orgasm.

"(Y/N)...you're so cute in bed." Daichi said.

"Shut up." You said embarrassed.

He laughed and instructed you to his "favorite position". "Okay so get on your hands and knees." He told you. "Like this?" You asked, doing what he said. "Perfect" he said.

You took a deep breath as he put it in. He held your shoulders as he went back and forth pumping in and out of you faster. "D-Daichi...go faster you're too s-slow." You said moaning.

"Whatever you want, princess. Your wish is my command." Daichi said, still inside you kissing your back.

He went really fast, pumping his full length into you.

You moaned which made him go even faster. "S-shit Daichi." You said breathing hard.

He went even faster then that making you moan his name. "(Y/N) you're making me cum." Daichi moaned, quickly taking off the condom as you switched positions to doggy style.

"D-do it." You said moaning even more.

"Are you sure?" Daichi asked.

"Daichi take control. Do what you want. Control me." You said panting.

You could feel his sperm go inside you, causing him to take it out of you.

He put his pants back on and you put your underwear and bra back on with one of his favorite T-shirts.

"I love you sunshine." Daichi whispered in your ear.

"I love you more, Daichi."

Authors Note :

Haha that was my first time writing about sex. I was just so eager to get a chapter published I kinda rushed through it. Anyways, I'm going to sleep now I have school in the morning. I leave you with this chapter. Byeeeeee!